Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A long gym video.
He’s even beefier and hotter now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have gone down a Jack Monroe rabbit hole. *Mind blown*. There are some truly talented people writing on Tattle.

@ElmoCookie I liked your first message to Zads. It had an air of 'I expect to get a reply to this' about it.

Those grey shorts πŸ˜œπŸ†
I'd love to pull those down with my teeth while he's working out and reveal the meaty treasures beneath. Yum.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd love to pull those down with my teeth while he's working out and reveal the meaty treasures beneath. Yum.
[/QUOTE]
Hey! I saw him first I’ll fight with you if you like, to pull down those shorts. πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hey! I saw him first I’ll fight with you if you like, to pull down those shorts. πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
[/QUOTE]
You've seen that bulge alicky; I have no doubt Zads has more than enough meat and juices to go round...*

*guilt for fetishising beautiful, brave Zads kicking in in 3,2,1

• Haha
  • Heart
You've seen that bulge alicky; I have no doubt Zads has more than enough meat and juices to go round...*

*guilt for fetishising beautiful, brave Zads kicking in in 3,2,1
[/QUOTE]

no guilt! If I’m not allowed to husband zone Max, you can have those thoughts about Zads

• Haha
Zads with the big brown eyes again. Think he says β€˜thank you so much’ at the end. So sweet.

View attachment 1479219
I can't get enough of this clip.
His beautiful brown eyes... I could just drown in them.
Especially that seventh photo in (where he is presenting to the woman) πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

(Zads, please tighten up that hair again πŸ’œ)
It's time for a trim isn't it? I think I would have blacked out had his hair been like the other day. It's unbelievable how he gets hotter and hotter each day. He's feels unreal at times. I mean, look at those pictures??? WHAT!????
Daughter has just shown me how

Those pictures are older and pre snazzy haircut but they are gorgeous! πŸ₯΅

View attachment 1480592View attachment 1480593
This is pre war. His hair looks silky soft!
Shades of Lenny from 'Of Mice and Men'. I hope he isn't going to accidentally crush Taras.
I'm dead πŸ’€

We’re already at 1,002 posts. What is @OrangeDuvet going to say?
Your resident perfectionist is hyperventilating.
β€˜I love you so much and want to have sex with you’
Straight to the point. Love it πŸ‘
But I would let you know if Max has come 😜😜😜
I'm expecting a sneaky pic from the bed if that happens. Just Max's knocked out face snoring happily in the post coital bliss after you've worn him out, sheet haphazardly draped over his torso.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm expecting a sneaky pic from the bed if that happens. Just Max's knocked out face snoring happily in the post coital bliss after you've worn him out, sheet haphazardly draped over his torso.

This would be me. He would be snoring in the backgroundπŸ˜†

• Haha
Speaking of hats, this is a good time to remind ourselves that this is the Hottest CW according to the poll, with 9 votes
IMG_20220705_232828.jpg

While this one proved to be the most CW, with only one vote. @kumuka πŸ‘€
IMG_20220705_234306.jpg

New thread coming soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks OD πŸ’œ I was going to attempt to create one but I’m dealing with hot, cranky kids today.

Retired turtle Zads being popular is a mystery to me 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Hadn't realised the appeal of paedophile Zads.
Thanks OrangeDuvet I didn’t really know if I could start a new thread.

Here Moniker, feast your eyes on this instead

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.