Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💀 @ yoùr daughter showing you. That's like something I'd do. I had actually looked at those very pics earlier. Very nice indeed.
[/QUOTE]
Shes so fantastic with technology it’s scary. She also knows Zads is my Ukrainian husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
C'mon @ElmoCookie we want to see a cut and paste of the message...

💀 @ yoùr daughter showing you. That's like something I'd do. I had actually looked at those very pics earlier. Very nice indeed.
Shes so fantastic with technology it’s scary. She also knows Zads is my Ukrainian husband 😂
[/QUOTE]
Mine know Zads is my boyfriend. One of them was confused at first but has accepted it since 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mr President, I think you are the hottest person to ever have walked the planet. Your bodyguard Max being a close second. I would love to learn more about him. We know so much about you but need to know more about him. He has his own huge fan base waiting.

Don’t drink and type ladies. Don’t drink and type

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mr President, I think you are the hottest person to ever have walked the planet. Your bodyguard Max being a close second. I would love to learn more about him. We know so much about you but need to know more about him. He has his own huge fan base waiting.

Stick a fork in me, I am bleeping done. Howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

🤣🤣 oh ElmoCookie, you are hilarious. I can’t wait for our nights out in Kyiv 🤣

To be fair, that’s probably on the normal end of the spectrum compared to some of the stuff he gets!

• Haha
I’m dying of embarrassment but gonna leave it there And see if it’s ever read
Here’s what I said
‘I love you so much and want to have sex with you’
I recently found it and it hadn’t been read. I was half relieved/half disappointed. I think I’d have melted into a puddle if it had been read...

• Haha
  • Wow
Here’s what I said
‘I love you so much and want to have sex with you’
I recently found it and it hadn’t been read. I was half relieved/half disappointed. I think I’d have melted into a puddle if it had been read...
I'm beginning to think the reason Max is on such constant high alert is due to the possibility of a lusty woman springing forth and swallowing tiny Zads up in his entirety into her fanny. This definitely seems a bigger possibility than any Russians getting near him...

• Haha
I'm beginning to think the reason Max is on such constant high alert is due to the possibility of a lusty woman springing forth and swallowing tiny Zads up in his entirety into her fanny. This definitely seems a bigger possibility than any Russians getting near him...
What’s your message to Zads going to be, @Moniker? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think EC has been husband zoned. She is so tame compared to what she used to be. That message she sent was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s your message to Zads going to be, @Moniker? 🤣
I'm far too chicken to send him a message. Even one that has zero chance of being read. Happy to describe in a spoiler what I'd like to do to him though. Currently cooking in my head. He's such a darling.

• Heart
I'm far too chicken to send him a message. Even one that has zero chance of being read. Happy to describe in a spoiler what I'd like to do to him though. Currently cooking in my head. He's such a darling.
Yay! Two spoilers coming up, yours and @whatisityoucan'tface, can’t wait ! 😂
going to sleep now, g’night. Fun talking with you all, what will OD think in the morning...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would like to apologise to all for my “tame” message to Zads and Max. I need to get out of the HZ. Help me ladies 😆🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I would like to apologise to all for my “tame” message to Zads and Max. I need to get out of the HZ. Help me ladies 😆🤦🏼‍♀️
I was thinking your message to Zads would be along along the lines of 🍑🏓🗼🍆 not ‘I think you and your bodyguard are hot!’ That’s not the ElmoCookie I once knew 😂

Hanibo’s suggestion of next title thread is good.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.