Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, how many holes do you have Elmo? 🀣🀣
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well……. I’m reckoning if I was feeling extra slutty I could entertain 3 fellas πŸ˜† however I’d prefer to have a session with just Max🧀 and then Zads on their own.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I honestly think I need an exorcism. Stuff that’s coming out of my mouth/head is not me πŸ˜†

• Haha
I'm on page one of the JG ice lolly thread. duck me, we are paragons of virtue on this thread. Those wimmin are wild. I love Tattle

• Haha
I'm on page one of the JG ice lolly thread. duck me, we are paragons of virtue on this thread. Those wimmin are wild. I love Tattle
I know, made me feel so good about us 🀣 imagine if this was on the mean mommy forum? Pearl clutching galore.

I really want him balls deep inside me today πŸ₯¨
Same, girl, same.

I don’t know if it’s possible to give yourself a UTI just by thinking about copious amounts of sexy time but I am suffering today 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hubby just asked how you all were. I said horny πŸ˜† he nodded and smiled πŸ˜†

He was suitably thrilled now that we have named G🧀 πŸ˜†

He calls you β€œThe Zelenskyy Crew”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hubby just asked how you all were. I said horny πŸ˜† he nodded and smiled πŸ˜†

He was suitably thrilled now that we have named G🧀 πŸ˜†

He calls you β€œThe Zelenskyy Crew”
Your poor husband Elmo, but he sounds like a great sport! πŸ’›

Instagram’s algorithm must have detected an issue with me checking T and Antytila’s profiles about 75 times a day. Yesterday, it was suggesting sex therapists for me to follow. Today, it’s showing me inspirational quotes πŸ™ˆ

D752A2C6-A80D-4157-8891-88F3938774D0.jpeg

• Haha
Your poor husband Elmo, but he sounds like a great sport! πŸ’›

Instagram’s algorithm must have detected an issue with me checking T and Antytila’s profiles about 75 times a day. Yesterday, it was suggesting sex therapists for me to follow. Today, it’s showing me inspirational quotes πŸ™ˆ

View attachment 1368968
he has no idea where I’ve found you all and has never asked. Just knows I have some new kindred spirits to talk to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t even go on Twitter right now because the whole Roe v Wade thing is so upsetting and frightening. Instead, I’m pondering if green t-shirts make all men look hottttt, or just all Ukrainian men πŸ€”πŸ€” Looks like I’m starting the day as I mean to go on πŸ₯΅πŸ’¦

I know what you mean, it's all horrible news at the moment. Extra tempting to just hang out here for the πŸ˜„ (and the πŸ¦‹)

Add me to the list of people feeling better for having seen the Grealish thread (got as far as the discussion about what if the lolly was a Mars ice cream before pmsl πŸ˜„)

Been making nice with family all day so time for coffee, some me time* and a share of Catalogue Model Zads for those of you who like him smooth
Screenshot_20220603-211735.jpg

*no not that type of me time you filthy hos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Zaddy servicing points πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
"Attend to constantly for long service" πŸ˜…
Screenshot_20220624-233228_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Zads telling O he has no clue what a tattle bus is whilst trying to keep a straight face

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Zads telling O he has no clue what a tattle bus is whilst trying to keep a straight face
🀣 I wonder does he practice his poses in the mirror? β€œHow much more of my bicep can I show off? It never seems enough for the Tattle women!”

• Haha
  • Heart

He looks like his other arm and hand are occupied under the desk. What I wouldnt give for it to be on my head controlling the pressure as I am under the desk licking his balls and sucking his cock until he blows in my mouth. I'd then put him to bed and let him sleep and rest for 33 minutes while he refills for round 2 which involves him bleeping me very slow, very hard and very deep, in missionary in bed with him pinning my hands above my head on the Ukraine flag-patterned sheets 😼 πŸ’¦ πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯ πŸ˜»πŸ‘…πŸπŸ

• Haha
  • Wow
He looks like his other arm and hand are occupied under the desk. What I wouldnt give for it to be on my head controlling the pressure as I am under the desk licking his balls and sucking his cock until he blows in my mouth. I'd then put him to bed and let him sleep and rest for 33 minutes while he refills for round 2 which involves him bleeping me very slow, very hard and very deep, in missionary in bed with him pinning my hands above my head on the Ukraine flag-patterned sheets 😼 πŸ’¦ πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯ πŸ˜»πŸ‘…πŸπŸ
Thanks for that. I now don’t need to go on the log flume. Im wet enough

• Haha
Catalogue Model Zads for those of you who like him smooth
View attachment 1368982
Why is this giving me Scarface vibes?
I'm saving this for *me time*
I wonder does he practice his poses in the mirror? β€œHow much more of my bicep can I show off? It never seems enough for the Tattle women!”
πŸ—£Give us biceps in a khaki vest!!πŸ—£

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.