Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still trying to decipher the poll options … give me another week 🤣
Oh God, I hope I didn't overcomplicate them! Let me know which ones do need deciphering.

Must say I didn't expect more than 1 vote for each of the last two options, quite a surprise! More G🧤 fans out there than we thought (one day I'll get used to him having an actual name. Today is not that day.)
Awww his chonky days! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t even go on Twitter right now because the whole Roe v Wade thing is so upsetting and frightening. Instead, I’m pondering if green t-shirts make all men look hottttt, or just all Ukrainian men 🤔🤔 Looks like I’m starting the day as I mean to go on 🥵💦

Oh hello! He’s looking cute 😊

Must say I didn't expect more than 1 vote for each of the last two options, quite a surprise! More G🧤 fans out there than we thought (one day I'll get used to him having an actual name. Today is not that day.)
it’s taken me a while to get Max G🧤💪🏼 rightly recognised but does make me a little jealous 😆

Oh God, I hope I didn't overcomplicate them! Let me know which ones do need deciphering.
When I sat and thought about it they were fairly easy 😆

duck sake. Someone’s just said “multiple entrances” and I got a funny look when I blushed and sniggered. Its going to be a long day 🦋💦💥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Oh hello! He’s looking cute 😊
it’s taken me a while to get Max G🧤💪🏼 rightly recognised but does make me a little jealous 😆
I know, I feel the same about T. I mean, I want people to recognise his cuteness but, to my shame, I also got a little green-eyed and momentarily stabby when you agreed 🤣 nothing makes sense anymore! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know, I feel the same about T. I mean, I want people to recognise his cuteness but, to my shame, I also got a little green-eyed and momentarily stabby when you agreed 🤣 nothing makes sense anymore! 🤷🏼‍♀️
hes far from my usual type. Just appreciating his cuteness. His🍆 is safe from me

• Haha
  • Heart
You won but at what cost, eh? 😄
T is cute as a button, but I could never do the nasty stuff to him that I have planned for Zads 🧔. He looks way too innocent, I could just feed him cookies all day. I am no threat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
T is cute as a button, but I could never do the nasty stuff to him that I have planned for Zads 🧔. He looks way too innocent, I could just feed him cookies all day. I am no threat 🤣
I love his cuteness 😭 I think this is why I don’t like Zads so much anymore, he’s less cute and more manly and stern. I love his cute pre-war photos though 🤣 I definitely love super nice men (a side effect of choosing some very, very not-nice men in my younger years), and I think T seems so innocent and adorable 🥰 Hopefully not so innocent that he won’t leave his wife for me - it’s a fine line.

Ffs. Another woman to get rid of 😆🤦🏼‍♀️
Typical. Why are they all taken?! Although it’s a good time to strike now, all their women are (probably) elsewhere. Except OZ, she has to keep hanging around where she’s not wanted 🙄

Thanks OD. Everyone else seems to have figured it out so I don’t think you over complicated it … it’s just me 🙈 Whats the difference between number 4 and 5? I’m reading both as PIV on the bed? I was going to ask about the up and down arrows, but I just figured that one out 🤣

FFS, I’m all hot and bothered again 🥵

• Heart
Same, same @Hanibo re. T. He's very sweet and pure looking. I just couldn't imagine wanting to do any of the things I want to do to the Z beast.

Typical. Why are they all taken?! Although it’s a good time to strike now, all their women are (probably) elsewhere. Except OZ, she has to keep hanging around where she’s not wanted 🙄
Don't worry about OZ. I have it on good authority (Zads trusty laundry lady) that she's a closeted lesbian and in a new relationship with Goujon. Z and OZ will keep the marriage intact for the kids sake but Z is free to put his beautiful big throbbing 🍆wherever he pleases. It's not yet common knowledge but Macron knows, hence that famous photo. He was trying to blackmail Zads in to giving him a seeing to in exchange for keeping the story under wraps but thus far Zads hasn't caved.

As you were, ladies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Same, same @Hanibo re. T. He's very sweet and pure looking. I just couldn't imagine wanting to do any of the things I want to do to the Z beast.

Don't worry about OZ. I have it on good authority (Zads trusty laundry lady) that she's a closeted lesbian and in a new relationship with Goujon. Z and OZ will keep the marriage intact for the kids sake but Z is free to put his beautiful big throbbing 🍆wherever he pleases. It's not yet common knowledge but Macron knows, hence that famous photo. He was trying to blackmail Zads in to giving him a seeing to in exchange for keeping the story under wraps but thus far Zads hasn't caved.

As you were, ladies.
See, it’s funny, I have no problem imagining those things 🤣

I just had an epiphany after reading all your messages while at the shop (which was silly, I know)…Something about Zads looks like an ex - his smile, his build - and I think I noticed that a few weeks ago and that was it for me. 🦋 gone! 🤔 So, this thread is a bit therapeutic for me today. It’ll also probably be half the reason I’m going to need therapy soon, especially if these 💥💦🦋 don’t calm down.

🤣🤣 I was wondering last night if Goujon was OZ … but I like your explanation better. Good detective work Moniker.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Whats the difference between number 4 and 5? I’m reading both as PIV on the bed?
Essentially, yes.
#4 is you riding his D in bed (as opposed on his chair in his office😄)
#5 I left as simple as possible to allude to missionary (so he's on top) or for the voter to imagine any other position that tickels their fancy, like fill in the blank of sorts.

Please don't beat yourself up for not "getting" them. It's like you feeling bad for not being able to read my mind. Someone else would have depicted things differently than me, and who is to say that people who voted see the same thing as I do in those emojis 🤷‍♀️

I think you've got me and Hanibo mixed up 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Essentially, yes.
#4 is you riding his D in bed (as opposed on his chair in his office😄)
#5 I left as simple as possible to allude to missionary (so he's on top) or for the voter to imagine any other position that tickels their fancy, like fill in the blank of sorts.

Please don't beat yourself up for not "getting" them. It's like you feeling bad for not being able to read my mind. Someone else would have depicted things differently than me, and who is to say that people who voted see the same thing as I do in those emojis 🤷‍♀️

So it's not anal then?
Phew.

No, OD, I was agreeing with your comments re.T but directing my response to Hanibo 😘

• Haha
Thanks for the explanations OD. I didn’t see anal in those @Moniker but I’m definitely seeing it in the last two options? 🤔

I’m not sure I can get used to calling G🧤 max!

• Haha
Yes, maybe last two is where I saw it too. Trying to keep some little eyes away from filth here over my shoulder so didn't double check.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So it's not anal then?
Phew.
you might not like my next story then 😆

Thanks for the explanations OD. I didn’t see anal in those @Moniker but I’m definitely seeing it in the last two options? 🤔

I’m not sure I can get used to calling G🧤 max!
last two are spit roasts lol but not necessarily anal

Hark at me sounding like some anal sex expert 😆🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.