Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His eyesight might be failing but I bet his cock is in ship-shape working order :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gorgeous meaty Cumberland sausage :p😋
---

YoungandReckless, you were very quick off the mark with your avatar change! :LOL:
😂😂😂 I had to. As soon as Zaddy posted that image with his tweet you don’t understand how fast I saved and posted. I didn’t even get a chance to truly appreciate it. 😭 bleeping hell. Glasses or no glasses he’s just pure sex

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s something about snow that makes him sexier for some reason.

(Santa, I’ve been good this year. I’d like 8 inches please)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He has that energy that comes from one of those stiffies that is very thick & sticks straight out *

* the best type 😃😃😛😛😈

Screenshot_20220726-010754_Gallery.jpg
0C249F64-9234-4B3D-B430-4698C23E19C1.jpeg.jpg
Ukrainian-President-Volodymyr-Zelensky-virtually-addresses-the-US-Congress_2.jpg
IMG_20221108_190031 (1).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
IMG_0478.jpeg

was looking through my likes on insta and found this. I can’t believe I’ve never posted it. But dear god I just wanna sit on him and just unbutton that shirt while kissing his neck 😍🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 4