Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a Brit I am ashamed of my country. :( I’m not sure what planet these people are on but Zaddy and his monster cock should be number 1. Dw baby you are number 1 to us πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
IMG_1083.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whilst I agree he should be top of any sexy poll. He’s also not from the UK lol
That poll is all kinds of wrong. No-one listed on it is remotely sexy (aside from our smol, hot, non-UK, python-penised Zads)

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Using braille to read rather than wearing those hideous glasses now that he understands from his Tattlers how repulsive they are. Gorgeous darling. Look at his adorable furrowed brow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Using braille to read rather than wearing those hideous glasses now that he understands from his Tattlers how repulsive they are. Gorgeous darling. Look at his adorable furrowed brow.
Reading his favourite filthy moments from this thread. Filthy boy. πŸ₯΅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Always the smolest and the most adorable in the room.

Haven't had a good look at his gorgeous bum in a while so will leave this here:

---
---

:love::love:😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Lawd, I'd forgotten about that video. Those two perfect globes as he stretches over the table πŸ€πŸ€

Kamala creaming her knickers there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Always the smolest and the most adorable in the room.

---
---

It’s the tight black T-shirt for me. πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Obviously be better off.
It’s not fair he’s so gorgeous 😭
Bring back the kakhis Zaddy plz πŸ₯Ί

Sexy thinking darling clearly reading our filth again . He just can’t get enough. His cock must be red rawπŸ₯΅

IMG_1099.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Sexy thinking darling clearly reading our filth again . He just can’t get enough. His cock must be red rawπŸ₯΅
He's had the Tattle filth turned into an audio book and is listening to it there so he can keep those rotten specs away from his beautiful face.

• Haha