Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going straight to Hell after watching this so I’ve decided you are all coming with me.

(pro-tip watch while lying down)

Hell, you say. Looks heavenly to me. That's deliberate and pre-meditated filth right there. The camera angle, the frowny face, the deep voice, those slutty t-shirt zips, and most of all, the rocking movements as he's gyrating in that slutty green leather chair. 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m going straight to Hell after watching this so I’ve decided you are all coming with me.

(pro-tip watch while lying down)

OMG , was the person holding the camera on their knees? Was he unzipped?

😱😱😱🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was he unzipped?

😱😱😱🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
The darling has had to employ a round-the-cock tailor to replace his trouser zips on repeat. His meat and veg are so enormous and unwieldy and cumbersome that they keep splitting open the crotch region of his trousers. The camos are irreparable at this point, which is why we havent seen him in them in ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't check in here for a week or so and come back to utter filth! Tsk tsk, I shake my head at you all.
With pride ;)

Some arms, hands and black T-Shirt, courtesy of Zaddy's twitter in the last couple of days

1691066417556.png

1691066425834.png

1691066432061.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😋😋😋Lawd, what a tasty morsel . I'd let him amuse my bouche any day. Yum.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have been mad busy so not been checking here lately :( god damn what a load of hot zaddy to come back to! 🥵 I love it when he talks in that deep husky voice. He can do me right there and then 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He may be tiny.........

..... but he's all-Man.

Know what I mean, Ladies.....? 😛😍😎🥵🥵😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm still thirsty for this powerful little smol . Bet he would give it to you real gooooood

• Haha
Reactions: 3