Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His arse is just perfect going up the steps. Great work by that IG fan.
He is just sex , sex, sex.
I was nearly overcome when he traversed those steps and straddled himself in.

I had to sit on my Bendix 1200rpm spin speed for 5 minutes πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯΅πŸ˜›

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had to sit on my Bendix 1200rpm spin speed for 5 minutes πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯΅πŸ˜›
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Reckon Zads' motor could beat that speed. I'd definitely be bendixed and buckled after a plundering by him
πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Wouldn't be able to walk πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
πŸ›’πŸ›’πŸ›’ (using shopping trolley emoji as couldn't find a wheelchair one and it's closest thing).

• Haha
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Reckon Zads' motor could beat that speed. I'd definitely be bendixed and buckled after a plundering by him
πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Wouldn't be able to walk πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
πŸ›’πŸ›’πŸ›’ (using shopping trolley emoji as couldn't find a wheelchair one and it's closest thing).
Hahahahaaaaa , he would leave you bandy-legged , and gyrating like Elvis πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
I found this on a telegram channel I’m on
---
I can get more images and gifs too for you ladies 😊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have no idea what he’s saying but thought I’d add this here for you

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have no idea what he’s saying but thought I’d add this here for you
Im half Ukrainian here’s the translation

β€œTattlers, you make me so hard. I’ve made a list of what you all want to do to me. One day I will allow you all to come to my bunker and I will satisfy each and every one of you. Let’s pretend I don’t have a family. I’m so horny I can give it you all at least 10x. I promise you won’t be able to walk. And yes I read this thread and rub my big cock to you all”

you are welcome 😜

translation is completely false. I unfortunately couldn’t pick up any Ukrainian growing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go ladies another video for you

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5