Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go ladies another video for you

The leather clad Zad and his comedy troupe part of the video had the whole thing of them singing in thread one.

It was canny how they impersonated the young gay group that weren't allowed to perform in Russia.

I think the video of Zad and friends has had them singing removed, they did change the words so not sure why and just has different music playing.

There were a couple of videos in thread one of the troupe playing the piano with their appendages. πŸ†

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I tried linking the appendage piano playing post or just the video but couldn't work it out.
For any tattlers that haven't seen the video it's in the first Zad thread at post 106.

Reactions: 2
I know Trudeau is a controversial figure to people but I’m sorry I’d shag him. πŸ˜‚ anyway the height difference between Zaddy and Trudaddy is just adorable
IMG_0032.jpeg
IMG_0034.jpeg

• Heart
Not a massive Trudeau fan but at least he is sticking by our darling and hasn't ditched him like turncoat Duda.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He is just begging us to locate and detonate his weapon of mass destruction here in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really miss the camos. It must be about 6 months since he's worn them, at this stage. They really were unbridled filth πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ†

• Heart