Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moniker

VIP Member
I’m going straight to Hell after watching this so I’ve decided you are all coming with me.

(pro-tip watch while lying down)

Hell, you say. Looks heavenly to me. That's deliberate and pre-meditated filth right there. The camera angle, the frowny face, the deep voice, those slutty t-shirt zips, and most of all, the rocking movements as he's gyrating in that slutty green leather chair. πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

VC10

VIP Member
IMG_20221202_194523-1.jpg
He is just UTTER BIG BOY FILTH , look ! πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ
His meat & two veg is just totally out of control !

He knows ALL about us here on Tattle

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
I personally see the fugly glasses as a safety measure taken by his security team. Those guys have enough on their plates trying to keep Zads alive and safe from Russian attacks, they don't have time to fend off sexual attacks from feral wimmin on top of it. And judging by what we've all written in these 10 threads we'd inflict more damage on his body than Russians ever could.
The uglier Zads looks the safer he is.

• Haha

ScienceMouse

Chatty Member
Ladies, be aware of what you’re looking at on your mobile while waiting to pay for your groceries… 🫣🫣🫣
Maybe… just maybe… I was looking at some Maks pics and suddenly a woman (Ukrainian I think) tipped on my back, pointing on my phone and yelling: Maksym Donets!!!! (She was totally excited, doing thumbs up, …)
Me: 😳😳😳
Praying that the ground would just open up and swallow me πŸ’€
No idea what she said, but it was soooo embarrassing…

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
His finger tells the subconscious truth.... his mind is on Tattle .

He needs it so badly
Screenshot_20221109-202634_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

whatisityoucan'tface

Chatty Member
Was non-stop at work all day, then walked past my bosses laptop to see the picture of him shaking hands with King Charles 😭❀ Came straight here!

Two kings πŸ‘‘
SEI_143368672-453d.jpg

• Heart

kingseven

VIP Member
Rishi’s feet looked huge compared to Zads!

(Off to Google how big Rishi’s feet are)

• Haha
  • Wow