Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, he's adorable here! (I don't know he was going for that but adorable nonetheless)
I know, right? So cute 🥰 Love this one of him. I mean, what? T you’re tough baby, don’t let them tell you otherwise. #GangsterForLife

Awww, thank you @Hanibo . My first reaction to seeing the second vote was "oh how nice" quickly followed by "hey wait a minute ... ". But that vote came in when VC and Dooley were posting and i trust them to behave. Now that there's a third vote, the gloves are coming off :LOL:
Three?! This is getting out of hand! I got your back. If we get stuck, I can send T after them 😝

I notice poor Baldy is getting no love in the poll 🙈

Anyway, here is a glimpse of sweaty, muscular Zads…just because 🥵 💥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know, right? So cute 🥰 Love this one of him. I mean, what? T you’re tough baby, don’t let them tell you otherwise. #GangsterForLife

Three?! This is getting out of hand! I got your back. If we get stuck, I can send T after them 😝

I notice poor Baldy is getting no love in the poll 🙈

Anyway, here is a glimpse of sweaty, muscular Zads…just because 🥵 💥
I’d like to see more of this… 😈
4A341FBA-2A0E-444C-B29A-4675A304FB65.jpeg

• Heart
I have to give Zads credit for making me (and I imagine countless other women) actually pay more attention to short men. I have to confess that I don’t even think I registered short guys until recently. That’s a terrible thing to say but it’s true 😳 I’m noticing them everywhere now!

And imagine if I never found Tiny T? What would I do all day if I didn’t pine for my hot little hobbit?😱🤣

264D56BE-A6C1-41BB-A778-B430EFD7490C.jpeg

• Heart
Aw, look at him! 🥹

I don't know why, but T never strikes me as a short person when there's no reference point in the picture. Then I see a pic like that and I go "oh he smol!". But somehow when I look at Zads I just know he is mini.
T and Z are about the same height yet in my mind T is always taller than Z 🤷‍♀️ Probably something to do with their proportions. Zads is more stocky while T appears to be slimmer, so maybe that lends a few illusionary inches to his vertical line?

• Heart
Ladies, be aware of what you’re looking at on your mobile while waiting to pay for your groceries… 🫣🫣🫣
Maybe… just maybe… I was looking at some Maks pics and suddenly a woman (Ukrainian I think) tipped on my back, pointing on my phone and yelling: Maksym Donets!!!! (She was totally excited, doing thumbs up, …)
Me: 😳😳😳
Praying that the ground would just open up and swallow me 💀
No idea what she said, but it was soooo embarrassing…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bless him getting confused again with his English.

(He clearly meant Tattle)

• Haha
Reactions: 7