Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To remind ourselves just how smol Bae is ๐Ÿฅฐ
Bonus Mr P for @FlimsyExcuse and that other person who voted for him in the poll ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Heโ€™s the manliest man but just pocket sized ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅฐ I love him and Duda.

Iโ€™m stabby on Flimsyโ€™s behalf ๐Ÿ™ˆ

TMI alert: Iโ€™m in a really bad way today ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ Desperately bad for a gangster daddy.

๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
83C819AA-8811-4854-885E-CDDFC9F9946E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ummm what is going on here.
Are Zads pants and Duda's jacket marching? I am sure they are the same colour.
Duda is wearing a suit jacket and Zads' trousers are tracksuit style so I don't think they are from the same set ๐Ÿ˜„

It's Poland's independence day and Zads just shared a video about it.
I can't with his hamster cheek ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน
IMG_20221111_100954.jpg

Oh, no, he can't even frown ๐Ÿ˜„

• Heart
  • Haha
Heโ€™s the manliest man but just pocket sized ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅฐ I love him and Duda.

TMI alert: Iโ€™m in a really bad way today ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ Desperately bad for a gangster daddy.

I donโ€™t like Duda at allโ€ฆ the feelings heโ€™s causing are even worse than those caused by Ursula ๐Ÿคข

Duda is wearing a suit jacket and Zads' trousers are tracksuit style so I don't think they are from the same set ๐Ÿ˜„

View attachment 1721702

Donโ€™t know which short reaction I should choose ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Feelings are way too contradicting ๐Ÿคฏ

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1721702

What? Thatโ€™s the baddest bad boy Iโ€™ve ever seen. Idk why they donโ€™t send him to tell the Russians to leave ๐Ÿคฃ

Zadsโ€™ hamster cheeks get me too ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
  • Haha
I saw just some clips of it on IG, and in one of them Amanpour asks them what strength they give to eachother (paraphrasing). The faces OZ pulls as Zads answers the question... Jeeesus, woman! Acting as if Zads is punching, pffffft! I noticed she always does that when Zads talks about their relationship and it's so off putting.

Just a tip @Memento_Mori , People on here don't like to be reminded that he is actually married ๐Ÿ˜ฌ So maybe next time put OZ content behind a spoiler ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 2
I wonder if polo necks are standard cold weather apparel in Ukraine, and will they suit all of Zad's friends.
I've seen one pic of Mr. Persistent in a turtle neck, and it was ... not flattering ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww, thank you @Hanibo . My first reaction to seeing the second vote was "oh how nice" quickly followed by "hey wait a minute ... ". But that vote came in when VC and Dooley were posting and i trust them to behave. Now that there's a third vote, the gloves are coming off :LOL:

Oh, he's adorable here! (I don't know he was going for that but adorable nonetheless)

I want to be Zads in this pic ๐Ÿซ 
View attachment 1722234
Are you sure that's Max's hand? Probably yes. I don't think Max would let anyone else touch Zads like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha