Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This may have been posted before but the first few seconds at least are worth a rewatch

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

This may have been posted before but the first few seconds at least are worth a rewatch
He sounds awesome, right? 🫠
I was close to cry when I saw that interview the very first time. 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Any idea what he's saying?
No idea 🥺 something Israel related I think? The vid was posted on the Maks fan account which said it was part of a Zads documentary.
Poor bae looks totally terrified in the vid. Only mouth and eyes move… like a dear staring in some car’s spotlights 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No idea 🥺 something Israel related I think? The vid was posted on the Maks fan account which said it was part of a Zads documentary.
Poor bae looks totally terrified in the vid. Only mouth and eyes move… like a dear staring in some car’s spotlights 🥹
Gosh… me and typos…
🦌 not dear 🤦🏼‍♀️

Poor old Zads is in the doghouse … he said no one makes him breakfast these days 🤣 (it’s a still image from the CNN interview - TW: Oz looking cross but Zads looking 🥰).

Jeez, don’t mess with Max! And Mr P is built like a tank, he can just bulldoze through the crowd!! Give him a man bun and a bit of glitter, I could be coming for him @FlimsyExcuse 😝 JK …. I’m so here for FlimsyP x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't worry Hanibo, that already happened the day Mon said she's taking a break 🥲
I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I miss you so much 😥❤
*Pining*.
I will look for elmocookie's page to join later. I'm bloody hopeless and can't remember the name of it now but I will find it later.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I miss you so much 😥❤
*Pining*.
I will look for elmocookie's page to join later. I'm bloody hopeless and can't remember the name of it now but I will find it later.
No pressure, darling. Come back in your own time 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3