Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely news. Could have sworn she was on the podcast recently saying she had drank wine at the weekend! A new one for the Fairy ads 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lovely news. Could have sworn she was on the podcast recently saying she had drank wine at the weekend! A new one for the Fairy ads 😆
I’m sure I heard it too that she was on the wine recently in a podcast. She’s such a pain

Reactions: 9
Think someone called it on here when they were on holiday, possibly in her early weeks

Reactions: 6
She's really knocking them out isn't she! I think I heard her say on a podcast that they want a tonne of kids, like 6 or 7. Unusual to see these days.

Reactions: 8
She's really knocking them out isn't she! I think I heard her say on a podcast that they want a tonne of kids, like 6 or 7. Unusual to see these days.
Just Jordan said the same but she’s at 3 too! They all say that 🙄 be well surprised if she does go 6/7.

Reactions: 1
Just Jordan said the same but she’s at 3 too! They all say that 🙄 be well surprised if she does go 6/7.
Ha ha exactly! Her smallest is only 12 months. She hasn't even got to the hard bit with the second yet. 18 month old with a newborn and a 3 year old, no thanks 😱. Saying that I'm sure she'll have a nanny or two to help her out.

Reactions: 17
My first thought was she must have a nanny, he is loaded no? Still think she is insane 😂
Yes me two. But I am currently dealing with a stroppy 4 year old and a 2 year old that likes to get naked as soon as he's put to bed, so I might be a little bit of a pessimist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes me two. But I am currently dealing with a stroppy 4 year old and a 2 year old that likes to get naked as soon as he's put to bed, so I might be a little bit of a pessimist 😂
Same here haha I have a 5 year old and a 6 month old, I actually got jealous today seeing people sitting in houses on their own while I was out walking the baby for the 1000th time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s only a few days between Theodore and my little boy and I am in no way ready for another let alone be on a third, it actually gives me a panic attack at the thoughts 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Herself and aoibhinn garrihy are in close contest for the tight intervals … both with loads of help though! I’m just pissed she’s pregnant when I am …. Do not need to see that washboard chest 5mins after the baby when I’ll be like mr blobby!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has a full time nanny living in with them so she actually doesn’t reveal the real picture at home. She has it very handy hence the reason she can have a 3rd so soon.

Reactions: 16
She has a full time nanny living in with them so she actually doesn’t reveal the real picture at home. She has it very handy hence the reason she can have a 3rd so soon.
Good for her, i'm not totally sure of her age but i think shes hitting 40 so time isnt on her side

It's all part of the facade isn't it. I don't mind she has a nanny but she is always trying to make out she's this hands on mum doing it all when we all know she isn't. Keep the nanny hidden so she can look oh so perfect 🤩. And don't get me started on how much she exploits her kids for a paycheque.

Reactions: 16
It's all part of the facade isn't it. I don't mind she has a nanny but she is always trying to make out she's this hands on mum doing it all when we all know she isn't. Keep the nanny hidden so she can look oh so perfect 🤩. And don't get me started on how much she exploits her kids for a paycheque.
Ya the fakeness is the worst. Whatever they make it they are all the same making the rest of us without that level of help feel shite if we compare … which we shouldn’t I know but we’re only human! For me the child and house can look good or both, not all 3! And yeah I’ve only one and working full time. Anyway!

Ya the fakeness is the worst. Whatever they make it they are all the same making the rest of us without that level of help feel shite if we compare … which we shouldn’t I know but we’re only human! For me the child and house can look good or both, not all 3! And yeah I’ve only one and working full time. Anyway!
Or me i meant not or both!

• Heart
She has been open about the nanny on her podcast. By the time she would pay a nursery for two children its the same as paying someone to come to the house to look after the kids while they are out at work.

Reactions: 5
The podcast is funny but you’d swear Vogue was just an ordinary mother like the rest of us the way she goes on on it. She’s very coy about being so privileged and very much plays down how lucky she is and how much access to help she has in order to be relatable and not come across up her own arse. I think announcing her pregnancy in Hello! mag is a bit naff and cringe. She’d be the very one to make fun of someone else for doing similar. I don’t mind her and she does seem sound enough but the trying to be relatable thing does me in. He is from extreme, extreme wealth and the whole laughing at cringe things celebs do one minute and then doing them herself the next is pathetic

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.