Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also another thing to add to my thoughts on their podcast - for a while now I’ve noticed just how much Gigi is top of the child hierarchy, poor Theodore is often dismissed especially by Spencer. There’s definitely a favourite, Gigi being it.
Oh absolutely they ADORE her.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Cannot stand the way vogue pronounces the name. It's sounds like a rash lol. It's funny on MTGM and Joanne pronounces it the way it's spelt.. I wonder does that grind vogues gears?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does look a lot older than her age

Model is a stretch ! She was a press call girl for papers in Ireland . Not an actual model
She was also on a show called Fade Street and she should be embarrassed that she appeared on it, utter contrived shite.

This wan is a pure embarrassment to the people of Ireland, speaking like she has a Golf Ball in her mouth. Nobody cares if you're from Howth hun.

She got really famous via her marriage to Brian McFadden and she's not slow now in turning on him, just goes to show what an utter prick she is.

Reactions: 10
Right I'm sorry but spencer is an absolute wanker when it comes to theo. What a prick. He's talking on the pod this morn about how gigi is adventurous like himself and theo is wet like vogue. Meaning wet blanket, boring. He is horrible about that poor kid.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Right I'm sorry but spencer is an absolute wanker when it comes to theo. What a prick. He's talking on the pod this morn about how gigi is adventurous like himself and theo is wet like vogue. Meaning wet blanket, boring. He is horrible about that poor kid.
Ye we all know how adventurous that narc is so I’m not sure it’s a favourable compliment for his baby daughter.

Does anyone else find it really odd that when they do their fake set up DM pap shots, they only ever have one child with them? It's like they can only resemble the "perfect family" with one child. Really bizarre.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how she can wear two watches, multiple necklaces, big hoop earrings, several rings and sunglasses to swim in the sea. Looks quite glam but not very practical?

• Haha
Oh absolutely they ADORE her.
Newbie here- dont follow "speny" but wanted to find a vogue thread as I'm just sick of seeing her childfree lifestyle.
So I went to Spencer's page and since "shee-sheez" birth he has had one pic of Theo on his grid- in Nov 2020.

• Angry
Newbie here- dont follow "speny" but wanted to find a vogue thread as I'm just sick of seeing her childfree lifestyle.
So I went to Spencer's page and since "shee-sheez" birth he has had one pic of Theo on his grid- in Nov 2020.
Just had a nosy. It wasn't even just a pic. It was a plug for his drink company. What an asshole.

Reactions: 3
They are real gold so the water won’t damage them . It’s better then taking them off constantly. And I’m not even a fan of hers
I don’t know how she can wear two watches, multiple necklaces, big hoop earrings, several rings and sunglasses to swim in the sea. Looks quite glam but not very practical?
[/QUOT
She has had lip tattoo for sure and filler .. also Botox if you see her back in the fade street days her forehead moved a lot. It doesn’t budge now
Have to disagree, I get pigmentation all around my lips when I've being in the sun, it looks identical to a lip pencil, looks very like Vogues in that pic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I listened to a couple episodes of the pod because, ya know, covid 😂😂 the more I listened, the more I couldn’t unhear, I just think they are such an odd couple, vogue seems like she’d be good enough craic if you could tolerate her accent, but Spenny just seem genuinely thick. Like really dim or something, he doesn’t get half of what she’s going on about, it actually makes me squirm he’s so slow on the uptake and he’s just not funny at all and he thinks he’s absolutely hilarious.

I listened to a couple episodes of the pod because, ya know, covid 😂😂 the more I listened, the more I couldn’t unhear, I just think they are such an odd couple, vogue seems like she’d be good enough craic if you could tolerate her accent, but Spenny just seem genuinely thick. Like really dim or something, he doesn’t get half of what she’s going on about, it actually makes me squirm he’s so slow on the uptake and he’s just not funny at all and he thinks he’s absolutely hilarious.
Agree! Can't stand him in the slightest. She'd be grand doing the pod by herself 🤣🤣 I saw she's on John bishops pod this week and seemed way more sound than she is with spenny. I'll report back if anyone is interested 😅😆

Reactions: 2
I think the compete opposite.. vogue is not that intellectual and can’t hold a conversation about intellectual things.. I think the reason you might think Spencer is slow is because she just talks about trashy tv, celebrities, influencer things, spencer has zero interest in that. He is incredibly articulate whereas her vocab is the same as a teenager. You can’t deny he is a smart guy.. I just don’t think her theme for the podcasts is anything he is remotely interested in
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 16
I think the compete opposite.. vogue is not that intellectual and can’t hold a conversation about intellectual things.. I think the reason you might think Spencer is slow is because she just talks about trashy tv, celebrities, influencer things, spencer has zero interest in that. He is incredibly articulate whereas her vocab is the same as a teenager. You can’t deny he is a smart guy.. I just don’t think her theme for the podcasts is anything he is remotely interested in
💯 this! She cannot match his intelligence and struggles to have a conversation about anything other than non-intellectual things as you say. It’s often cringe worthy when he’s talking about something she fails to grasp or understand, and instead she tries to change the subject or laughs it off. All she ever seems to do in my opinion is post pictures of her in an outfit of the day, tagging the designer. She just doesn’t seem to have any substance to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.