Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not had her lip filler in a while and does look older. She really looks early to mid forties but she’s in her thirties right?
She does look a lot older than her age

It is but most models, unless bigger sized, are quite thin, she looks like her skin covers her bones and not much more!
Model is a stretch ! She was a press call girl for papers in Ireland . Not an actual model

Reactions: 9
Wonder what she will be like on this new show, she seems a bit Wooden can’t imagine her presenting
She used to present that travel show "Getaways" and she wasn't bad, in fairness.
Funnily enough, she always got the sun destinations, so every single episode there would be a shot of her in a bikini.
Which was nice.

Reactions: 1
She used to present that travel show "Getaways" and she wasn't bad, in fairness.
Funnily enough, she always got the sun destinations, so every single episode there would be a shot of her in a bikini.
Which was nice.
She’s not great.. no articulation.. laughs at everything she says. Can’t ask pressing questions or engage an audience

Reactions: 7
Jesus spenny only talks about gigi, hes mad about her. Never mentions theo.

I’m currently watching a BBC3 show about Ibiza drug mule Michaela McCollum. She looks so much like Vogue!

Wants to buy the island beside howth and become a mayor vomit she’s not even from here blow in the two of them

Listening to this week’s Spencer & Vogue … she’s slagging off certain names, can’t remember the exact words she used but described Dwayne as horrendous and a few others were mentioned. Tickled me coming from a woman whose name is Vogue 🙈😆

I don’t know what it is about her but I just can’t warm to the woman. On the pod Spencer was discussing philosophy regarding death and also talking about space - he’s a different league to her intellectually, when she challenges what he says she just ends up sounding stupid because she isn’t on the same intellegence level, in actual fact she doesn’t come across as being very intelligent at all - it makes me cringe. I find their pairing an odd one.

Reactions: 14
Evening All,

Very bored tonight🙄. Can someone tell me whats the story with Vogues' lips? Has she had bad filler at some stage? Her lips seem like they might have that permanent lipstick/liner on them? Too pink to be natural??

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Evening All,

Very bored tonight🙄. Can someone tell me whats the story with Vogues' lips? Has she had bad filler at some stage? Her lips seem like they might have that permanent lipstick/liner on them? Too pink to be natural??
Maybe she’s had lip colouring/contouring which is basically semi permanent make up (colour) applied to the lips. She’s always denied getting filler but she absolutely has had lip filler, even if its low amount of mls used.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s had lip colouring/contouring which is basically semi permanent make up (colour) applied to the lips. She’s always denied getting filler but she absolutely has had lip filler, even if its low amount of mls used.
Have to disagree, I get pigmentation all around my lips when I've being in the sun, it looks identical to a lip pencil, looks very like Vogues in that pic.

Reactions: 3
My lip fillers give a slight line around my mouth at times, where the filler has been injected to shape the top of my lip

Reactions: 2
Have to disagree, I get pigmentation all around my lips when I've being in the sun, it looks identical to a lip pencil, looks very like Vogues in that pic.
Ah I see, that may very well be the case for Vogue as well then. But I do believe she has had filler - a) it’s my field of work and b) easy to spot the difference between her lips now and old pics

xx

Sorry don’t know why I put kisses 🙈 force of habit from text messages lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also another thing to add to my thoughts on their podcast - for a while now I’ve noticed just how much Gigi is top of the child hierarchy, poor Theodore is often dismissed especially by Spencer. There’s definitely a favourite, Gigi being it.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.