Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I gave always thought Irish people with degrees to present as well educated due to how hard it is to get into university (not College) in Ireland.
The Leaving cert is a very tough exam.
I ma sticking to my point that Vogue does not come across as someone who is educated to degree level in Ireland.
I would assume she had left school after the Junior cert.
Perhaps it's her upbringing that has resulted in her presenting as someone so vulgar.

Reactions: 6
Well, I gave always thought Irish people with degrees to present as well educated due to how hard it is to get into university (not College) in Ireland.
The Leaving cert is a very tough exam.
I ma sticking to my point that Vogue does not come across as someone who is educated to degree level in Ireland.
I would assume she had left school after the Junior cert.
Perhaps it's her upbringing that has resulted in her presenting as someone so vulgar.
Agreed

she does not come across educated at any level.

Reactions: 5
She never had a relationship with Brian’s girls but to be frank, he didn’t either. He came back to Ireland and the kids spent most of their time with his mum. He was very hands off.
He was a tit in his day. An absolute waste of space, he stayed out till all hours leaving Kerry at home with the kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes it is very hard to get into university here.
I am not sure I thought she went to a private school in Dublin but when I google I dont think she did, not that it makes a difference.
I think the whole Brian McFadden episode says it all!
I have unfollowed her she must take everyone for fools with the whole St. Barts holiday at Christmas.

Reactions: 8
Maybe her Irish humour insults you all in it’s vulgarity. You know us poor uneducated simple Irish only good to share kennels with dogs? 🤣 Would yous ever give over going on as if she managed to land royalty, so he’s from a rich family with great connections especially now Pippa is in the fold but just maybe he was looking for something a little less frivolous than the horsey set 🥱

They both met on a reality TV show and they both come to the public eye from separate reality TV shows. A common interest in seeking fame is probably what binds them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
She never had a relationship with Brian’s girls but to be frank, he didn’t either. He came back to Ireland and the kids spent most of their time with his mum. He was very hands off.
He was a tit in his day. An absolute waste of space, he stayed out till all hours leaving Kerry at home with the kids.
I read Kerry’s book and she said she didn’t hear from Bryan for a long time and all of a sudden he is single she got some text messages asking about his daughters , they agreed it would be nice next time he was in England they’d get together and she felt the girls would love it then she and the girls didn’t hear from him again then she saw in the press he’d met Vogue.....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I read Kerry’s book and she said she didn’t hear from Bryan for a long time and all of a sudden he is single she got some text messages asking about his daughters , they agreed it would be nice next time he was in England they’d get together and she felt the girls would love it then she and the girls didn’t hear from him again then she saw in the press he’d met Vogue.....
Ye he’s a tosser. Was quick to wet his dick and forget about his responsibilities. The Irish public had a lot of time and regard for Kerry in that situation. Shame how her life kind of fell apart after the divorce.

Reactions: 17
Maybe her Irish humour insults you all in it’s vulgarity. You know us poor uneducated simple Irish only good to share kennels with dogs? 🤣 Would yous ever give over going on as if she managed to land royalty, so he’s from a rich family with great connections especially now Pippa is in the fold but just maybe he was looking for something a little less frivolous than the horsey set 🥱

They both met on a reality TV show and they both come to the public eye from separate reality TV shows. A common interest in seeking fame is probably what binds them.
Is that Irish humour??
Good god!
My Irish husband and in laws are nothing like her!!
Jay.....sus!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't rate Spencer's family at all... isn't there a rape charge against the father?! Is his father educated? I know he was a mechanic in York back in the day.
Also the way Spencer treated women was absolutely disgusting on MIC, it will be there forever for his daughter to see when she grows up.
It makes me completely question the way he was brought up with such morals, underneath the bravado he is still that gross poorly-raised man

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ye he’s a tosser. Was quick to wet his dick and forget about his responsibilities. The Irish public had a lot of time and regard for Kerry in that situation. Shame how her life kind of fell apart after the divorce.
That Brian (talentless clown) treated Kerry appallingly.
She did well considering her upbringing.
She went from Foster home to Foster home and became famous at a young age...made lots of mistakes (the worse being McFadden) but always bounces back.

I wouldn't rate Spencer's family at all... isn't there a rape charge against the father?! Is his father educated? I know he was a mechanic in York back in the day.
Also the way Spencer treated women was absolutely disgusting on MIC, it will be there forever for his daughter to see when she grows up.
It makes me completely question the way he was brought up with such morals, underneath the bravado he is still that gross poorly-raised man
True.
They are both vile!!

Reactions: 8
Spencer's family appear to have the morals of an alley cat.... Vogue's family are not on that level... you cannot compare.
Even though she is as annoying as hell, Spencer did well for himself.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve met Kerry and it’s almost like she’s a real people pleaser and kind of puts on an act that she feels she’s expected to of the common girl , she was married to her second husband at the time and he isn’t nice at all, they turned up in the Ferrari she bought him.

Reactions: 5
I’ve met Kerry and it’s almost like she’s a real people pleaser and kind of puts on an act that she feels she’s expected to of the common girl , she was married to her second husband at the time and he isn’t nice at all, they turned up in the Ferrari she bought him.
I’ve met the second husband too and totally agree he’s not nice.

Reactions: 2
He loved fast cars - he brought her husband was a dick but couldn’t resist a quick razz in his car!!!!
I was joking. Mark Croft was a horrible slime ball. Poor Kerry she has made some awful choices in her life and I do pity her children growing up with the instability of her MH & addiction issues but she has raised them all and I have a major soft spot for her. He took advantage of her and used her, horrible bastard.

Reactions: 11
I was joking. Mark Croft was a horrible slime ball. Poor Kerry she has made some awful choices in her life and I do pity her children growing up with the instability of her MH & addiction issues but she has raised them all and I have a major soft spot for her. He took advantage of her and used her, horrible bastard.
My boss was a dick though!!!!
I feel Kerry loved Bryan and was lost when he left her and she was prey to the wrong people . I’ve watched her shows and her children seem such nice kids and whatever mistakes she’s made, she’s owned them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kerry to me was someone who craved a stable family. She thought she had that with Brian. Westlife were this clean cut boy band. She adored him. He got bored.

• Heart
she loved those black shorts 😂

I can’t tolerate this woman- so smug!
She’s the reason for the link between the future queen and Kerry katona. Cancel her for this alone.
As if the Queen's family behave in an excellent and desirable manner lol!!... I think the Queen can look much closer to home for absolute scandal within her own family. Her own son Andrew for instance and the sordid stuff he got up to with Jeffrey Epstein. Thats only one... there are many more....
Leave Kerry alone

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.