Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is accepted very well by Spencer's family especially regarding her middle class status. If they have an issue with her being Irish surely that's on them!
Her love of tacky designer stuff and overkill with the gold jewellery makes her look vulgar and lower class but she's not, she's just got no taste (same goes for her choice in men 😆)
Agreed! I'm sure she's accepted pretty well by Spencer's family...I think I read somewhere that his family began their business with a car garage in the North of England so not exactly old money either. Also, I cant see how they would disapprove of Vogue's reality TV career, given Spencer's, um, career. I personally think they're perfect for eachother and I very much dislike them both haha!

Reactions: 12
I think Spencer was thinking with his Willy when he got with her as well... she seems a nice enough girl and irish people do have the charm... but ye definitely no where near a Pippa Middleton type

Her and Middleton are peas in a pod IMHO. Social climbers obsessed with money and status. Neither of them would have married a refuse collector.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's true but she can't be called a social climber if Spencer's family are not actually not of a higher social status than hers.
I would say she is more of a celebrity status climber....perhaps?

She’s so quiet on the stories so bizarre just showing her baby off lol
She is utterly compelled to post photos, isn't she?
She should take a break for a month or so and then come back and apologise for behaving in such a selfish, entitled, dangerous way!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Defo but she won’t she’s prob scared to come on Cus she knows she will get abuse lol

Reactions: 4
I happened to come across her selling stuff on Depop- it included “new” baby stuff that was highly likely gifted. Why didn’t she donate it to charity? Is she hard up?

Can’t bear her by the way.

ETA: it was ebloggers not Depop and it says she is donating ALL proceeds to charity. Apologies. 😳😳😳😳Although I don’t recall that to be the case previously.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I happened to come across her selling stuff on Depop- it included “new” baby stuff that was highly likely gifted. Why didn’t she donate it to charity? Is she hard up?

Can’t bear her by the way.
Link please.
I read an article by Gwyneth Paltrow on organising a closet. She had paid experts to do it for her. She also put up items to sell online, not for charity (not on depop) of stuff that didn't suit her. I also remember thinking why not donate to charity, she's hardly stuck for cash.

Reactions: 6
Thought she use to donate her clothes to a women’s aid where they’d be sold on and the money put back into the shelter, obviously not anymore.

Link please.
I read an article by Gwyneth Paltrow on organising a closet. She had paid experts to do it for her. She also put up items to sell online, not for charity (not on depop) of stuff that didn't suit her. I also remember thinking why not donate to charity, she's hardly stuck for cash.
Have edited original post above. 😳

Reactions: 1
Defo but she won’t she’s prob scared to come on Cus she knows she will get abuse lol
And abuse she deserves after breaking the restrictions. She’s only sharing stories of her children because people can’t out her

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how she can say the below. She clearly did break the rules. She left London during tier 4 and went to St Barths. She’s now coming straight back in and swanning around London. Back promoting and doing her show. Sickening.
66665FC7-C47E-4837-8342-904DB12FC535.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand how she can say the below. She clearly did break the rules. She left London during tier 4 and went to St Barths. She’s now coming straight back in and swanning around London. Back promoting and doing her show. Sickening. View attachment 380665
She has some neck!! I used to like her but the sheer balls of her heading away and then being so quiet not posting a thing. Come on now !!

Reactions: 16
I also cane on to post the screen shot...

Guys she was 'working'. We got it wrong.her travel work for 'work'

Vogue can duck right off

Reactions: 21
In sorry but I know so many people who had work travel scheduled and it’s all been called off. Lying swine

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.