Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her podcast with Joanne but I struggle with Vogue. She seems so fame hungry. She reminds me of a Kardashian in that she'd do or sell anything to extend her 15 mins. Joanne makes fun of the ridiculous headlines about her but surely most of them come from the hard-working PR machine behind her. I saw she even recorded a show that's now on Netflix about her first baby. Is nothing deemed too special and private to broadcast? They remind me of those "influencer families" with the dad clicking his fingers at mum to "grab the camera" when a kid hurts themselves. I've never seen the husband in anything but from participating in all these things I get the impression he's just as fame hungry.
Gotta admit, I loved Spencer, Vogue and Baby Too. Made me realise she’s well able for him and won’t take any shite off him

Reactions: 10
To be fair she does take the pi55 out of how money grabbing they both are and how she’s keen to make as much ££ as she can. She makes no bones about it. I do agree- I couldn’t live like that. There’s no imposture syndrome with Vogue! She absolutely knows her worth and is going for it as much as she can. I do like how she supports Ireland and her friends and their brands/work etc also she always seems to have family spending time with them and living with them, which i think says a lot about her generous personality.

I love her podcast with Joanne but I struggle with Vogue. She seems so fame hungry. She reminds me of a Kardashian in that she'd do or sell anything to extend her 15 mins. Joanne makes fun of the ridiculous headlines about her but surely most of them come from the hard-working PR machine behind her. I saw she even recorded a show that's now on Netflix about her first baby. Is nothing deemed too special and private to broadcast? They remind me of those "influencer families" with the dad clicking his fingers at mum to "grab the camera" when a kid hurts themselves. I've never seen the husband in anything but from participating in all these things I get the impression he's just as fame hungry.

Reactions: 17
Yes sure years ago she missed her siblings wedding to go on a crappy reality TV show. Pure fame hungry.

Reactions: 7
The show was Mission Survive with Bear Grills and she missed her oldest brothers wedding for it.
Ha! That show didn’t quite raise her profile the way she was hoping did it??

I remember her being married to Brian McFadden at the time and I wrote a jokey tweet saying “Uh-oh! Brian McFadden’s wife has won a jungle show. Last time this happened it ended in divorce” 😂 I didn’t get a reply or any appreciation, but I did turn out to be right!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m baffled as to why she married B McFadden. I really can’t see what they’d have in common. Spencer I get. Although often rich English people wouldn’t be seen dead with an Irish person (I’m Irish btw!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m baffled as to why she married B McFadden. I really can’t see what they’d have in common. Spencer I get. Although often rich English people wouldn’t be seen dead with an Irish person (I’m Irish btw!)
She was 24/25 getting married - youth and inexperience behind that decision to get married

Reactions: 6
C
Oh ffs! ... such a thick statement

Reactions: 3
I'm Irish too and why wouldn't rich English folk be seen with Irish people?

Reactions: 3
C

Oh ffs! ... such a thick statement
Based on what? I spent a quite a lot of time around genuine upper crust English people (Home Counties/Londom) and the sense of Irish people was friendly but not marriageable. Not that hoteliers qualify, either, but marriageability in the upper classes is a tightly defined thing.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what happened to Darren Lacken? Devastated to hear of his passing, he was such a sweet person! RIP

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anyone know what happened to Darren Lacken? Devastated to hear of his passing, he was such a sweet person! RIP

It's devastating news. He used to do my hair before I moved down the country, an absolute gentleman and fantastic fun. No one seems to know yet. R.i.P

Reactions: 1
Did Vogue mention it in her stories & then immediately do a H&M ad. Maybe H&M could have waited a day.
In a way I admire her for wanting to make her own money but the amount of tat she shills will be filling landfills for years to come.

Reactions: 9
Or could be Sudden Adult Death Syndrome?

Darren was such a vibrant person, a force of nature.
A close friend of his just confirmed this, so tragic but at least he passed without any mental or physical pain, such an angel, RIP!
on an unrelated note: Vogue needs a new thread title! Any suggestions?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.