Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: 🎶Don't be fooled by the Dosh that I got , I'm just I'm just Vogue from the block 😉🎶 . Obviously to the tuno of jlos Jenny from the block

• Haha
Reactions: 17
100% sure didn't he cheat on Kerry a lot too? She has such a nice friendship with her ex Maser which makes me think things with Brian went really sour. And I would never put it past him. Why men who are already punching cheat is beyond me 🤯
Right? I mean, if he did cheat, Vogue got dreamy revenge. I'm not a Spencer fan at all but on paper, he's a pretty big catch. Miles better than bloody Bryan :sick:

Reactions: 10
Right? I mean, if he did cheat, Vogue got dreamy revenge. I'm not a Spencer fan at all but on paper, he's a pretty big catch. Miles better than bloody Bryan :sick:
100% fan of neither, but Spencer is in completely different league to Bryan - rich & well connected, and baggage free no ex wife & kids. Bryan was incredibly incredibly lucky he got into Westlife, clearly they didn’t need him.

Reactions: 8
I really do believe that it was Bryan McFadden that cheated on her. The way she hesitated when discussing it and said boyfriend but seemed like she wanted to say husband but knew that would give it away was quite telling I feel. Could be wrong but it just seemed weird the way she paused.
100% fan of neither, but Spencer is in completely different league to Bryan - rich & well connected, and baggage free no ex wife & kids. Bryan was incredibly incredibly lucky he got into Westlife, clearly they didn’t need him.

Reactions: 3
I really do believe that it was Bryan McFadden that cheated on her. The way she hesitated when discussing it and said boyfriend but seemed like she wanted to say husband but knew that would give it away was quite telling I feel. Could be wrong but it just seemed weird the way she paused.
You might be on to something here with the husband bit. A week after their qeeding Spence went on a bender...and we know he has never been faithful....the next day he gave up drink. I always thought he did the dirt the same week he married and she gave him an ultimatum. She was pregnant at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The amount of ads she has done since last week is absolutely insane. Everyday there's at least 2 or 3 more.

Reactions: 7
What ever happend between her & Mattnew Feeney??? He was everywhere with her & suddenly he wasn't. I seen online he got done in court for racism a few months back

Reactions: 1
What ever happend between her & Mattnew Feeney??? He was everywhere with her & suddenly he wasn't. I seen online he got done in court for racism a few months back
I'd say she had to distance herself publicly (whether they are still friends privately is another matter). She is loosely connected to the Royal family via Pippa and they have just had that huge Oprah interview with Meghan and Harry accusing someone of being racist in the family. Vogue's career is getting bigger with the podcast, I'd say whoever looks after her PR advised her to scrub any link to him on Instagram after the racism charge in court.

• Wow
Who’s the actress at the British fashion awards with her flap out I’m so intrigued lmaof

• Haha
I don’t know .. her and Bryan were pals after they split for a while .

I wouldn’t kid but they are loaded! Did she get fired from the ‘Heart’ gig?
Don’t think she got fired, I got the impression it was too much with third kid on the way and 2 podcasts she’s already doing - she mentioned something a couple weeks ago on the therapist ghosted me pod about heart taken up Sunday’s and I thought she might give it up so I wasn’t surprised when she announced she had, can’t remember exactly what she said

Don’t think she got fired, I got the impression it was too much with third kid on the way and 2 podcasts she’s already doing - she mentioned something a couple weeks ago on the therapist ghosted me pod about heart taken up Sunday’s and I thought she might give it up so I wasn’t surprised when she announced she had, can’t remember exactly what she said
ah ok, that’s good at least, she might be back so, I never heard it so can’t comment if any good or not!

Is there anything she won’t promote? Brillo pads, seriously 🤦🏼‍♀️
Brillo Pads aren’t beneath her I’ll give her that! 😂
In fairness, I’d say she’s a bigger earner than Spencer, even if he’s the one with the family money, doesn’t necessarily mean he has access to much of it at the moment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.