Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't find her relatable currently but when she talks about growing up in an estate in Dublin, just like myself to where she is now is not relatable but I think good for her. She was basically swept off her feet by a loaded knight in shining posh armour. Although he is s tad annoying and gushy to her a bit too much for my liking. Wouldn't surprise me if he likes his toast buttered on both sides.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Vogue's stepdad is mega rich. I found it unusual that she once said she legally took her stepdad's surname (Wilson) even though she uses Williams and her Dad was still around. She was already well used to the high life before Spencer came along. I think Vogue is very privileged but also seems quite down to earth and likeable.

Reactions: 12
If they are that loaded why do they live in an apartment? It seems to be a very very big apartment & i know London property is crazy but I’d still think he could easily afford a large house in West London.

Reactions: 7
If they are that loaded why do they live in an apartment? It seems to be a very very big apartment & i know London property is crazy but I’d still think he could easily afford a large house in West London.
Pretty sure it’s over two floors as she’s said her brother lives downstairs and that Joanne is forever letting herself in downstairs. I’d say with the new baby coming they’ll probably look for a more conventional house but where they live now is worth a pretty penny as it’s right beside Battersea bridge

Reactions: 6
Rich people can pay for nannies, night nurses,cleaners, personal training, chefs etc. etc. I've no doubt they still feel all the same emotions that us regular mothers feel. But they are not relatable. People on normal incomes or lower incomes should not for a second think that the likes of vogue are great women banging out the babies. She has money and resources so it's way easier. I would have had 6 children if I had plenty of money.

Reactions: 21
Rich people can pay for nannies, night nurses,cleaners, personal training, chefs etc. etc. I've no doubt they still feel all the same emotions that us regular mothers feel. But they are not relatable. People on normal incomes or lower incomes should not for a second think that the likes of vogue are great women banging out the babies. She has money and resources so it's way easier. I would have had 6 children if I had plenty of money.
100% this. I'd have had at least 3 more children but no way could we afford it. Hurts my heart a little but very grateful for what I have.

Reactions: 10
Her Instagram (stories) are just so boring - there isn’t a single one that isn’t an advert or tagging a clothes company. It just seems to be the only thing she is capable of showcasing. Even the stories with the children, she’s tagging something or another. On a whole I’m just not keen.

Reactions: 14
Eugh Vogue is such a vacuous creature. Never seen someone so in love with herself, it turns me

Reactions: 11
I can’t stand after every time she has her make up done (which is every second day it seems) , she turns the camera to talk about it. The way she does it turns my stomach and I don’t know why 🤣🤣 it’s the same every single time. It’s like watching the same video every single week 557656886 times over 🤮

• Haha
When she talks it sounds like she has saliva pooling in her mouth, it makes me ill! But I do enjoy her podcast with Joanne.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is there, at times, a very slight nasally British twang to her voice? It's usually on a word here and there. Anyone else notice that?

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is there, at times, a very slight nasally British twang to her voice? It's usually on a word here and there. Anyone else notice that?
To be fair she is living and working in London, with an English husband for years. I'd hardly expect her accent to get more Irish.

To be fair she is living and working in London, with an English husband for years. I'd hardly expect her accent to get more Irish.
Agreed - and her kids are English too.

I think shes really kept her accent and dont notice anything but a teeny twang ismt something id be too critical of

Reactions: 8
Agreed - and her kids are English too.

I think shes really kept her accent and dont notice anything but a teeny twang ismt something id be too critical of
I wasn't being critical. I was just asking if anyone else had noticed it

Reactions: 4
She’s vile I know her simple as that she’s rich and a dick head not from howth she just likes to think she is

• Angry
I love her podcast with Joanne but I struggle with Vogue. She seems so fame hungry. She reminds me of a Kardashian in that she'd do or sell anything to extend her 15 mins. Joanne makes fun of the ridiculous headlines about her but surely most of them come from the hard-working PR machine behind her. I saw she even recorded a show that's now on Netflix about her first baby. Is nothing deemed too special and private to broadcast? They remind me of those "influencer families" with the dad clicking his fingers at mum to "grab the camera" when a kid hurts themselves. I've never seen the husband in anything but from participating in all these things I get the impression he's just as fame hungry.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.