Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Joanne BUT what has she done to her face 😳 her lips and cheeks have doubled in size! Her lower lip is so out of proportion now ☹
I was just thinking the exact same today. She's definitely had some filler in her cheeks!

Reactions: 3
A poster up thread said she dated him, that he invited her on a weekend in the K club, stiffed her with the bill (few thousand) then ghosted her (and she was a student, so a good bit younger/poorer than him :insert red flag emoji: )

This poster

This post

Red flag
I would take all of this with a pinch of salt.
This poster set up a tattle just to post this and hasn't come back since.

By rights anyone can come here and make up a load of shite and it's taken as gospel ! It's mad really.

Reactions: 11
I would take all of this with a pinch of salt.
This poster set up a tattle just to post this and hasn't come back since.

By rights anyone can come here and make up a load of shite and it's taken as gospel ! It's mad really.
A new poster or a VIP poster could all lie here every day, it's tattle not a court of law.

But my feeling is why make up something so weirdly specific.

Prada Peter also seems skeezy and like a gold digger (see the wine box story this week). I'm choosing to believe it.

Reactions: 15
A new poster or a VIP poster could all lie here every day, it's tattle not a court of law.

But my feeling is why make up something so weirdly specific.

Prada Peter also seems skeezy and like a gold digger (see the wine box story this week). I'm choosing to believe it.
I'm not saying it not real. But I'm just wary of anything that's posted here tbh...

Reactions: 4
I would say daily mail celeb Goss sleuths such as joanne and vogue are just gagging to discuss the Harry and meghan nf drama this wk and last but because of vogue royal adjacent life simply can't....that said I see joanne put up a story showing she was watching it but there won't be any pod discussion

Reactions: 2
I took the story with a very big pinch of salt aswell , it was very sketchy . I think the poster said he was unemployed at the time , she was a student , yet she was ok with them off to the k club for a weekend ?? I just thought there was more holes in the story than a seive.
I love Joanne and I neither like nor dislike Alan , I know zero about him , she uses those stories for content so am sure slightly exaggerated

Reactions: 5
Love Joanne BUT what has she done to her face 😳 her lips and cheeks have doubled in size! Her lower lip is so out of proportion now ☹
Watching her chatting on stories yesterday and her face hardly moves, just her mouth really. I'd have thought as she's a comedian, should she not be able to be more expressive with her face?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.