Vogue Williams and Joanne Mc Nally #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, does anyone else follow Alan ? He rarely posted and now since they spilt he's flat out on the insta stories!
Trying to make it look like he's having fun, for Joanne's benefit, perhaps? I thought his latest story of hanging around in London was his way of telling her he's nearby, should she be interested...

That, or trying to make himself look interesting to girls who may be checking him out.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Trying to make it look like he's having fun, for Joanne's benefit, perhaps? I thought his latest story of hanging around in London was his way of telling her he's nearby, should she be interested...

That, or trying to make himself look interesting to girls who may be checking him out.
His stories are so cringe-working out at the gym, then tagging aer Lingus complimenting them on their lounge (like hes a celeb hanging out in the green room), then in London for "celeb" Jay Duffy's birthday whose a good 15 years younger than him.
Morto for Joanne for dating him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
His stories are so cringe-working out at the gym, then tagging aer Lingus complimenting them on their lounge (like hes a celeb hanging out in the green room), then in London for "celeb" Jay Duffy's birthday whose a good 15 years younger than him.
Morto for Joanne for dating him.
If that doesn’t almost confirm that he somewhat used Joanne for clout, I dunno what does. Even the fact he now has barely any pics since he got rid of his ones featuring Joanne, but kept the Lillie’s ones 🤢 he’s beyond cringe.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If that doesn’t almost confirm that he somewhat used Joanne for clout, I dunno what does. Even the fact he now has barely any pics since he got rid of his ones featuring Joanne, but kept the Lillie’s ones 🤢 he’s beyond cringe.
Hundy THOUSAND P.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

For a split second there I thought you were talking about Alan Carr…. I was thinking what girls would be checking out Alan Carr 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have his followers gone down since they split?

I do love that Vogue had unfollowed him immediately

Listened to Joanne's pod with Alan Carr earlier it's very funny 🤣

Also, does anyone else follow Alan ? He rarely posted and now since they spilt he's flat out on the insta stories!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone listen today ? Joanne was talking about an ex cheating on her. I can't help but wonder was it Alan.

I find it so sad if he did cheat on her, he is an absolute dick who never deserved her in the first place.

But, at the same time, I LOVE how she is thriving since the break up. Settling into the flat, Taskmaster, new pod. Her star is on the rise and duck him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone listen today ? Joanne was talking about an ex cheating on her. I can't help but wonder was it Alan.

I find it so sad if he did cheat on her, he is an absolute dick who never deserved her in the first place.

But, at the same time, I LOVE how she is thriving since the break up. Settling into the flat, Taskmaster, new pod. Her star is on the rise and duck him.
And she's writing a new show, we all will have him to thank for a great show on scorned women 🤣

Reactions: 12
Don’t think it was about him as she has told that story on the pod a few times before! The stories about Alan are still to come I’m sure 😅😅

Reactions: 3
She dated pj Gallagher and I heard it ended badly. In PJs book he talked about struggling with monogamy. Hence why he’s polyamorous now 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I was at Joanne's last show in Bord Gais and had direct eyeline into the box with her mum Alan and a very pretty brunette who i presumed was Joanne's mate. I know they've probably seen her show 20 times but her mum was so cute glued to Joanne and loving the crowds reaction, Alan was whispering to the the brunette throughout the show. There was always something off about him

• Sick
Reactions: 11