Vogue Williams and Joanne Mc Nally #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be surprised if he cheated - got seriously ick vibes from him. Joanne could (and no doubt will!) do so much better! She’ll be the one who got away for him cos she was literally the only palatable thing about him!

Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t be surprised if he cheated - got seriously ick vibes from him. Joanne could (and no doubt will!) do so much better! She’ll be the one who got away for him cos she was literally the only palatable thing about him!
He's 1000% the guy hanging around in audience of her show trying to bang her own fans.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed the massive belch in today’s pod?!?! Vogue was telling a story and suddenly this Belch came out, it was either Joanne or Jo but I think it was Joanne, so so bizarre! I had to listen back 3 times to see was I hearing things. Wtf like

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed the massive belch in today’s pod?!?! Vogue was telling a story and suddenly this Belch came out, it was either Joanne or Jo but I think it was Joanne, so so bizarre! I had to listen back 3 times to see was I hearing things. Wtf like
Oh my god vile 🤮😂😂

Spencer and Vogue are starting to give me Saltburn vibes the way they go on about how strange it would be to not have friends or family living with them at all times… like the fact vogues mates flew out and spent a week or their holiday with them even… can they not just enjoy each others company??

Reactions: 6
Spencer and Vogue are starting to give me Saltburn vibes the way they go on about how strange it would be to not have friends or family living with them at all times… like the fact vogues mates flew out and spent a week or their holiday with them even… can they not just enjoy each others company??
Never.

Every single holiday it seems they are joined by family or friends at some point.

Reactions: 9
We have a couple who are like that, even his parents joined them at the end of their honeymoon!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Friend couple with baby with them for week 1, and cousin & gf with them for week 2, so very strange.
also weird that Joanne hasn’t been to St Barth’s

Reactions: 2
We have a couple who are like that, even his parents joined them at the end of their honeymoon!
Ha I know a couple like this too. Married 20 odd years and never spent a holiday together- ever! Parents spend half the honeymoon with them. Absolutely bizarre and really not normal. I do know other couples who bring parents, siblings, friends on every single holiday too but honeymooned alone. Even that is weird to me. Deffo something wanting in them.

Reactions: 3
Am I going mad or is the newest episode gone? Started listening and got as far as Joanne going on about her new clutch bags & now I can’t find it?

Reactions: 1
I like the pod and listen every week, but am getting tit sick of Vogue constantly interrupting Joanne or making every single thing Joanne says about herself. Joanne can literally not get through a sentence without Vogue barging in the next sentence and bringing it back to herself.

It’ll typically go like:
Joanne: I did xyz yesterday and I saw a man with a beard
Vogue: I love men with beards I want to ride him
Joanne: I helped him cross the road after that
Vogue: omg T said the funniest thing yesterday when we were out for a walk
Joanne: anyway i said goodbye to him and went to the pub
Vogue: omg I’m never drinking again I was so violently hungover last week I wanted to die.

Every single sentence of every single episode follows this format and once you hear it you will never unhear it! I honestly don’t know how Joanne sticks her she must be on some amount of relaxers. I’ve lost count of the amount of potentially funny or interesting stories that Vogue has ruined by interrupting with tit no one cares about from her boring life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Listened to Joanne's pod with Alan Carr earlier it's very funny 🤣

Also, does anyone else follow Alan ? He rarely posted and now since they spilt he's flat out on the insta stories!

Reactions: 4