Vogue Williams and Joanne Mc Nally #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one for her to talk over the guests and make it all about her 🙄

Reactions: 10
How bizarre. I wouldn’t say Vogue is in any way qualified to deal with those topics, she’s about as deep as a puddle. Odds on Spencer and Joanne being on to talk death and adoption.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s the Daily Mail that are behind it! Her years of talking about them have finally paid off!!!

Reactions: 1
Jez Vouge must record podcasts 24 hours a day 🤣
How bizarre. I wouldn’t say Vogue is in any way qualified to deal with those topics, she’s about as deep as a puddle. Odds on Spencer and Joanne being on to talk death and adoption.
'Deep intimate and revealing conversations that move through love, grief, shame, sexuality, religion, addiction and identity'

How will Vogue manage to talk about her family, Howth, sleeping, Purple Dragon and scooters with these difficult themes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she’s doing a podcast in conjunction with the Daily Mail! They constantly shade her in articles, and they ignited the Spencer cheating rumours. She really would sell her soul for money.

I’d love to hear her interview her mother though 😂

Reactions: 8
Joanne posting on her story from Alan’s house! Throwing a bit of shade!!!!! Kinda love it!!

Reactions: 5
Don’t think so - you can hear her mom chatting in the background of the story before it so think it’s her house 😅

Reactions: 1
My friend works with Alans baby momma friend and she did not have a single good word to say about him, despite him been present in the child's life now, he is not the type I'd want around, deffo cut and run when the going gets tough

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thought it had ended very suddenly alright between them - one minute he was in her stories and they were laughing about her locking herself in the flat, and all of a sudden he was gone and she said a few weeks later it was over. What a prick. I’d say he was jealous of her success

Reactions: 12