Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Vogue nooooo with the ‘ceasefire now’ and then you bragging about the peace in a 5 star luxury spa hotel. Just jarrs so badly when celebs do this. I think you mean as I live my life in utter luxury not just peace 🙄
so is it better if she doesn't mention it at all then?

Reactions: 2
so is it better if she doesn't mention it at all then?
I fail to see what good it’s doing since she doesn’t seem to publicly show any other support but if you think a quick five seconds out her stay at a luxury hotel and in between her promos is a welcome token gesture then we can agree to differ.

Reactions: 4
I fail to see what good it’s doing since she doesn’t seem to publicly show any other support but if you think a quick five seconds out her stay at a luxury hotel and in between her promos is a welcome token gesture then we can agree to differ.
no I just think it's one of those things where you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. do you want to her to shut down her social media or only post about Gaza?
None of us are stopping working or stopping going to see Santa or doing the food shops or having our nails done despite the fact we are sickened and heartbroken at what is happening.

I take your point about the luxury stay in a hotel but she does have to promote stuff as part of her job. Also I do think it's worse that others in the public eye have stayed completely silent on the subject, at least Vogue has had some sort of decency to at least mention it.

Reactions: 21
Did anyone see Joanne on LLS tonight? She's destroyed her face. Too much lip filler and over botoxed.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.