Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Spencer and vogue Uk tour has been cancelled - disappeared from ticketmaster - only Irish dates still there! That’s pretty embarrassing for them…
I mean this in the nicest possible way but who and I mean WHO would want to see some talentless posho’s prancing about on stage!? Podcast is one thing but to entertain an actual audience is a very different thing and is no easy feat.

Reactions: 33
Looks like the Spencer and vogue Uk tour has been cancelled - disappeared from ticketmaster - only Irish dates still there! That’s pretty embarrassing for them…
Oh wow! I mean it is hardly surprising given how poor the ticket sales seemed to be but still…. That’s mortifying for them if they have had to cancel. What a land for them both. Eeks

Reactions: 17
Oh wow! I mean it is hardly surprising given how poor the ticket sales seemed to be but still…. That’s mortifying for them if they have had to cancel. What a land for them both. Eeks
The success of MTGM is largely because of Joanne. She’s who everyone wants to see. No one wants to see Vogue and Spencer live.

Reactions: 23
The success of MTGM is largely because of Joanne. She’s who everyone wants to see. No one wants to see Vogue and Spencer live.
This - also i think the friend dynamic is great fun, the piss taking etc. Where as a husband and wife bickering over the best butter or seeing how many Irish names a non-Irish person can pronounce (I have a particular hatred for this 'bit'), no-one wants to see that, do they?

Reactions: 26
The MTGM tour looks terribly cringe....V and J dancing on stage with confetti all over the place? Like really?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The MTGM tour looks terribly cringe....V and J dancing on stage with confetti all over the place? Like really?
I seen it in Cork during the summer.. Thought it was awful and I enjoy the pod. But yeah that is pretty much it and a bit of talking and a few songs but sure it's a money grab

She never sees her kids does she . I don’t follow her religiously but I dip in here & there and she was in oz then Dublin now without them. Does she really need to go to the opening of every envelope, get hair and make up done sooooo often flog EVERY shite tracksuit. I don’t find her overly offensive - she’s good banter but she really lives like a single person . Most people at that stage of life would take a step back work wise if they could afford to . She’s gone very old loooking as she’s so thin & needs to cut the Botox back a bit . It’s like she went from 34 to 43 in a few months . Weight loss & Botox is so aging in that late 30 age group.

Reactions: 10
She never sees her kids does she . I don’t follow her religiously but I dip in here & there and she was in oz then Dublin now without them. Does she really need to go to the opening of every envelope, get hair and make up done sooooo often flog EVERY shite tracksuit. I don’t find her overly offensive - she’s good banter but she really lives like a single person . Most people at that stage of life would take a step back work wise if they could afford to . She’s gone very old loooking as she’s so thin & needs to cut the Botox back a bit . It’s like she went from 34 to 43 in a few months . Weight loss & Botox is so aging in that late 30 age group.
Yeah Katherine Ryan is a great example of a mother in (sort of) the same industry who took a step back with younger kids.

Couldn't agree with you more. She never sees those kids. She's been in oz for a fortnight and then Dublin for a week and when she is home she's getting hair and face done and off on TV shows or podcasting. Puts up a post when she spends 5 minutes with her kids. She needs to calm down and scale back.

Reactions: 8
She has to pay for her three houses somehow. One thing about rich people is they never have enough. They just keep on wanting more and more.

Reactions: 14
I think Vogue is very much making hay while the sun shines. And I suppose fair play for that but her kids are so young and that passes quickly you don’t want to blink and miss it. Weirdly I feel it harder to do stuff now my kids are slightly older as they realise you are gone more than when they were watched and entertained by other people when tiny. Fickle they are!

Reactions: 12
They also only recently adopted a dog from a rescue. Don’t think she’s been around for a full week since. Wouldn’t have thought a rescue would be too keen on a rescued pup being passed around, I highly doubt Spencer is giving it much attention. Everything they do seems to be for show, no authenticity behind it.

Last edited:
They only got that puppy to distract from the PR joke disaster that was Spenny being hospitalised after "an overdose of cold sore tablets"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldn't agree with you more. She never sees those kids. She's been in oz for a fortnight and then Dublin for a week and when she is home she's getting hair and face done and off on TV shows or podcasting. Puts up a post when she spends 5 minutes with her kids. She needs to calm down and scale back.
Just looking at her stories and Baby Otto can say both his siblings names but can't say "mama".... quite telling really.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How many times a bloody week does Vogue have a hairdresser tend to her hair? And it never looks any different either. Also I hate the way she holds the phone super close to her face!

Reactions: 9
Not forgetting the article about him shagging Lottie Moss.
What !! How did I not hear about this 😜😜 to be fair I don’t think people FULLY change wasn’t he about 27 when he was acting the absolute dooooggg on the women in made in Chelsea. I’d say she would struggle to leave him even if he cheats - she strikes as one that loves the idea of the relationship rather than him. kind of like how she goes on and on and on about howth. if she loved it soooo much she would base herself there full time . Does she ever not get dressed up and do her make up herself ..must be so exhausting lol

Reactions: 6
What !! How did I not hear about this 😜😜 to be fair I don’t think people FULLY change wasn’t he about 27 when he was acting the absolute dooooggg on the women in made in Chelsea. I’d say she would struggle to leave him even if he cheats - she strikes as one that loves the idea of the relationship rather than him. kind of like how she goes on and on and on about howth. if she loved it soooo much she would base herself there full time . Does she ever not get dressed up and do her make up herself ..must be so exhausting lol

I think she loves the association with the rich family...

And the very vague association with The Princess of Wales.

Gosh, even Kerry Katona has a c. 4 degrees of association with King Charles III.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to say apart from the last few weeks I think she seems to be with her kids most of the time. She’s always with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.