Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say apart from the last few weeks I think she seems to be with her kids most of the time. She’s always with them.
Just saying the age old argument if she was the father nobody be saying anything 👀 plenty of parents have to leave their kids for work for periods of time or have to travel for work.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just saying the age old argument if she was the father nobody be saying anything 👀 plenty of parents have to leave their kids for work for periods of time or have to travel for work.
You are dead right to be fair - but it’s tattle and I’m having a bitchhhh lol . Also she’s self employed pretty much and is minted if you didn’t HAVE to do it why would u bother . Esp when the kids are so young and would really miss her . Anyway each to their own I don’t think she’s a terrible mother I just think she’s a bit disconnected from reality that yes she has 3 kids but she has a tit load of help so it’s not comparable to an ordinary mum of 3

Reactions: 12
Vogue isn’t a huge talent so she needs to make the money whilst she can. There must be a fear her fame will fizzle out eventually which I’m sure it will. The kids are well cared for and they are one of the more hands on celeb families you see.

Reactions: 12
Has this conversation not been done to death 150 times already?
YES !!!
which is why I refrained from commenting because then I'm told it's not a rave thread 😅😅

Yeah she has been away from the kids a fair bit this past month. It must be harder now to take them to Ireland with her because the eldest is in school. And I'll repeat what I've said before... if she didn't work she'd be criticised for living off Spenny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It isn’t a gender thing - if Spencer was visibly absent half the week I’d make the same comment about him too.
I think Spencer came along when Vogue was pushing mid-30s with a career that was slowing down, and it suited her very well to marry into that affluent circle and allowed her to have a family quickly. Does Spencer now have a wandering eye because Vogue is often not there, or is Vogue rarely there because she doesn’t much care for Spencer? I’m sure she’s a very excellent and present mum when she’s there but she does miss a lot, and if you miss the early years, you don’t get them back. For what - to feed her ego through onstage applause from strangers?
It was quite a snub to miss Jamie’s wedding, planned far in advance, for a podcast recording that I’m sure didn’t need to be on that day given forward planning. I don’t think she cares for that friendship group, which is fair enough, and maybe there is more to it, but it maybe indicates separate lives behind the scenes.

Reactions: 10
It was quite a snub to miss Jamie’s wedding, planned far in advance, for a podcast recording that I’m sure didn’t need to be on that day given forward planning. I don’t think she cares for that friendship group, which is fair enough, and maybe there is more to it, but it maybe indicates separate lives behind the scenes.
She missed the wedding due to a tour show in Newcastle that was arranged before the wedding (according to her) not a podcast recording. Two very different things

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is her new house another apartment? Nothing wrong with apartments but I thought she was buying a house, that tv room looks long and narrow.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is her new house another apartment? Nothing wrong with apartments but I thought she was buying a house, that tv room looks long and narrow.
Pretty sure that’s the new house in Howth. She had a story up yesterday saying goodbye to the old Howth house.

Reactions: 3
Ah Vogue nooooo with the ‘ceasefire now’ and then you bragging about the peace in a 5 star luxury spa hotel. Just jarrs so badly when celebs do this. I think you mean as I live my life in utter luxury not just peace 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.