Vogue Williams #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't listened to the pod, and I'm not defending her at all, but did she call the man on the plane a piece of tit to his face, or was she just describing him retrospectively? Just curious!
Tbh either isn’t great 🤣 to his face is shocking and to thousands of people on the pod is equally brutal 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Haven't listened to the pod, and I'm not defending her at all, but did she call the man on the plane a piece of tit to his face, or was she just describing him retrospectively? Just curious!
going off what she said on the pod, she said to the air hostess ‘excuse me, do you have another aisle seat for this particular piece of tit over here?’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone know why today’s Spencer and Vogue pod has been taken down? I was mid way through

Reactions: 1
she just posted another work thing.. maybe she wanted to acknowledge the fact the pod wasn’t up .. although I suppose they’d record a few days before? 🤔

I'd actually respect her more if she'd said it to his face instead of coming onto a podcast to blast a member of the public for not bowing down to her needs!

Reactions: 6
Don’t they do an ad for another airline company on their pods aswell? Both on the one with Spenny and the one with Joanne

going off what she said on the pod, she said to the air hostess ‘excuse me, do you have another aisle seat for this particular piece of tit over here?’
I wish it was still there to listen back, because she told two different stories about airplanes and I would swear that particular remark was in reference to the other story.

Anyone know why today’s Spencer and Vogue pod has been taken down? I was mid way through
No way ! I was checking all day and I have alerts set up for new pods ( I'm sad I know ha ) and I never saw a new one!
Did they reference last weeks at all ???

Reactions: 2
I wish it was still there to listen back, because she told two different stories about airplanes and I would swear that particular remark was in reference to the other story.
Have they removed it?! I don’t actually listen to the pod with her and Spencer only MTGM but I just got that from what was quoted in the newspaper articles 😬

Reactions: 3
Have they removed it?! I don’t actually listen to the pod with her and Spencer only MTGM but I just got that from what was quoted in the newspaper articles 😬
I didn't listen again but it was said here that the airplane bit was removed

I thought it was removed but listened to it today and it was in there so it’s not been removed

I can’t picture her (or most people) saying that. And not in a defending way, it’s one of those things where it’s like ‘Yeah you’d love us to think you said that in an argument but you were meek and just gave out after to your friend (in this case, pod)’. She’s obnoxious, yes, has notions about herself, yes, but she’s aware as well that calling someone a piece of tit either to him or the air hostess (outside of an actual fight where he had done something) would go down like a lead balloon for everyone. And she’s obsessed with coming off sound!
I’ve described situations and said stuff like ‘Oh yeah this hole over here’ but it’s not me saying I called them an hole at the time? Idk maybe I missed her saying she literally said the words but she’s just acting like Billy big bollox retelling the story and referring to him as a piece of tit retroactively 😂

And yes, I think calling him a piece of tit is wrong, feel like a disclaimer has to go on any post now

Reactions: 22
I can’t picture her (or most people) saying that. And not in a defending way, it’s one of those things where it’s like ‘Yeah you’d love us to think you said that in an argument but you were meek and just gave out after to your friend (in this case, pod)’. She’s obnoxious, yes, has notions about herself, yes, but she’s aware as well that calling someone a piece of tit either to him or the air hostess (outside of an actual fight where he had done something) would go down like a lead balloon for everyone. And she’s obsessed with coming off sound!
I’ve described situations and said stuff like ‘Oh yeah this hole over here’ but it’s not me saying I called them an hole at the time? Idk maybe I missed her saying she literally said the words but she’s just acting like Billy big bollox retelling the story and referring to him as a piece of tit retroactively 😂

And yes, I think calling him a piece of tit is wrong, feel like a disclaimer has to go on any post now
I get the impression she lies about stuff or exaggerates at least. On the latest one she said to Spencer she “flew over the handle bars of bikes” several times. Spencer responded that physically difficult and her voice sort of faded. Maybe it’s all for the pod, how can anyone have funny stories every week.

Reactions: 16

No I agree, I don’t actually imagine her coming out and saying that on a plane full of people, but she definitely thought she sounded billy big bollocks saying she did but in reality she made herself sound a right entitled twit 😖
She just took it too far calling him a twit and a piece of tit cos he dared said no to her!

Reactions: 15
The phrase ‘hoisted by her own petard’ really comes to mind here! Story wasn’t leaked, no one would have known about it, I get being mildly MILDLY irked inside if you would happily swap someone if you were asked but her own fault she didn’t book it and if she couldn’t then it’s just tough tit, if she so needed to mention it on the pod she could have just said she was raging at herself that she didn’t book together and left it at that, regardless of her intention of telling the story and if she was joking somewhat she should know well by now the perception people have of her and that news outlets would run with it.

There’s no room for ambiguity when it comes to stuff like this when you’re a public figure, even if you meant everything in a faux-annoyed way, when the general public think you’re an entitled social climber already then it’s a very silly move 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The phrase ‘hoisted by her own petard’ really comes to mind here! Story wasn’t leaked, no one would have known about it, I get being mildly MILDLY irked inside if you would happily swap someone if you were asked but her own fault she didn’t book it and if she couldn’t then it’s just tough tit, if she so needed to mention it on the pod she could have just said she was raging at herself that she didn’t book together and left it at that, regardless of her intention of telling the story and if she was joking somewhat she should know well by now the perception people have of her and that news outlets would run with it.

There’s no room for ambiguity when it comes to stuff like this when you’re a public figure, even if you meant everything in a faux-annoyed way, when the general public think you’re an entitled social climber already then it’s a very silly move 😂
I think its even worse that she's just brushed it under the carpet, deleted the bit on the podcast and hasn't addressed it!

Reactions: 11
I think its even worse that she's just brushed it under the carpet, deleted the bit on the podcast and hasn't addressed it!
Yeah if it was me and I felt it had been taken up the wrong way I’d have said something about it by now, it’s a bit mad that she’s said nothing. If she wasn’t actually that pissed off she’s learned a harsh lesson here 😂

• Haha
Total trailer trash she really is …. fake stories and up her own ass attitude. Worst of the Z listers out there. Is her sister n law not Pippa Middleton? Vogue certainly lacks her class for starters.

Reactions: 9
I really thought she would of addressed it in some day. Bit disappointed she didn't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.