Vogue Williams #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh was it a clothing brand? Maybe it was Hailey Menzies, Joanne was messing about that beach bag 🤣🤣
I thought she had said “I’ve been wearing ____ for years” but would make sense if it was brillopads since the only other brand I can think of her slagging off is little mistress 🤣

Reactions: 2
Can I ask a seat question but it's nothing to do with vogue. The seats at the front of the plane that are like €20 ish. Who buys these? I've a child who cannot COPE with crying children. Is it likely that families won't be up front? Any help greatly appreciated 😬😬😬😬😬
No one buys them, they get randomly allocated at the end to the people who didn't pay for seats 🤣 so literally anyone can be in them.
How old is your child ? Would they wear ear defenders ?

Reactions: 1
All I see when I look at her is that mole on her face. The newspaper article about the man on the plane how embarassing for her.

Who are you Vogue that someone should give up an aeroplane seat to accommodate you. Then calling the guy out like he was in the wrong. Pair of jumped of nobodies that’s who her and Spencer are.

Reactions: 15
Can I ask a seat question but it's nothing to do with vogue. The seats at the front of the plane that are like €20 ish. Who buys these? I've a child who cannot COPE with crying children. Is it likely that families won't be up front? Any help greatly appreciated 😬😬😬😬😬
I did once when my flight was really cheap and I wanted to treat myself (honestly I’m just an idiot with spending at the best of times), the row was initially empty when I picked the seat (was maybe €15?) and then on the actual flight I was like a scruff in the row with two rich looking business men 😂 was nice getting off quick and all but 99% of the time I don’t bother buying a seat at all! But yeah I’d rarely see kids up the front. On some long haul like emirates the front rows of each section have baby bassinets so you can usually avoid babies if you don’t go near the front rows

Reactions: 8
No one buys them, they get randomly allocated at the end to the people who didn't pay for seats 🤣 so literally anyone can be in them.
How old is your child ? Would they wear ear defenders ?
Thanks, will have to just risk it 😅 He wears them at school but no interest at home. I have to try to get them on him more. I'm terrified 😬😬😬 must have been having a good day when I booked the holiday.

I did once when my flight was really cheap and I wanted to treat myself (honestly I’m just an idiot with spending at the best of times), the row was initially empty when I picked the seat (was maybe €15?) and then on the actual flight I was like a scruff in the row with two rich looking business men 😂 was nice getting off quick and all but 99% of the time I don’t bother buying a seat at all! But yeah I’d rarely see kids up the front. On some long haul like emirates the front rows of each section have baby bassinets so you can usually avoid babies if you don’t go near the front rows
That's a good point about babies at the front. Thanks! Usually manage to get 3 free in a row if I'm quick enough. But it will be horrendous if we're beside a crying child. God help the whole plane 😅😅🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This isn't the first time Vogue had a rage incident with a random stranger while traveling. I listen to her MTGM podcasts with Joanne sometimes, started at the beginning a couple of months ago. Find them a good laugh in fairness. In one episode she was ranting about airport etiquette and how she raged at a woman at who didn't pick up her tray after taking her belongings off it going through security? Now the 'proper' etiquette is to place it back in the pile of trays but the woman could've had anything on her mind, been in a hurry to catch a flight, go to the loo, be an anxious traveller, travelling to a funeral or just a case of plain old brain fog as can happen so easily. Imagine any of the above and have Big Mouth Vogue coming down on you like a ton of bricks. She's a Grade A CU Next Tuesday.

Reactions: 13
This isn't the first time Vogue had a rage incident with a random stranger while traveling. I listen to her MTGM podcasts with Joanne sometimes, started at the beginning a couple of months ago. Find them a good laugh in fairness. In one episode she was ranting about airport etiquette and how she raged at a woman at who didn't pick up her tray after taking her belongings off it going through security? Now the 'proper' etiquette is to place it back in the pile of trays but the woman could've had anything on her mind, been in a hurry to catch a flight, go to the loo, be an anxious traveller, travelling to a funeral or just a case of plain old brain fog as can happen so easily. Imagine any of the above and have Big Mouth Vogue coming down on you like a ton of bricks. She's a Grade A CU Next Tuesday.
I don’t know whether Vogue is an asset or liability to Joanne. If she keeps up with the entitlement definitely a liability.

I enjoy the pod too.

It’s funny because no matter how many “honest” jokes they craic, Joanne is never going to say “do you remember when you married the guy who was in Westlife, the one who abandoned his kids for money and fame…..” the one you said makes you feel “sick in your mouth”.

Google is my friend - at the time Vogue made that comment she’d with Spencer for three years, less time than she was with Bryan.

I wonder if Vogue is partly popping out all the kids as Spencer might be less included to have kids with someone else if he has 6 with her.

Reactions: 15
Thanks, will have to just risk it 😅 He wears them at school but no interest at home. I have to try to get them on him more. I'm terrified 😬😬😬 must have been having a good day when I booked the holiday.

That's a good point about babies at the front. Thanks! Usually manage to get 3 free in a row if I'm quick enough. But it will be horrendous if we're beside a crying child. God help the whole plane 😅😅🙃🙃
Or maybe try him with earphones and music or download some of his favourite shows?
I was always so afraid to bring my son on a plane. We chanced it when he was 8.
We flew to Salou from Dublin... well he was amazing. He is 16 now and we've gone every year since. The plane is full of kids so he's never the worst 🤣
He might surprise you x

• Heart
Marian Keyes made a big virtue-signalling Twitter post about this nonsense recently too. Another one with Mean Girl vibes behind the desperado ‘I’m so sound’ persona! 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I never really paid too much attention but I never realised she was married to Mc Fadden for 3 years. Given they were probably dating for a year before the wedding she was in a relationship with him for 4.
And step mother to his daughters.

That's a significant period of time and it's mental how she has just tried to wipe it from existence. Listening to her pod and the way she goes on it's like they were married for 5 minutes!

Brian McFadden's daughters never liked her!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Marian Keyes made a big virtue-signalling Twitter post about this nonsense recently too. Another one with Mean Girl vibes behind the desperado ‘I’m so sound’ persona! 😏
Yeah something about MK gives off too-sweet-to-be-wholesome vibes.I remember that tweet! And the parade of fellow virtue-signalling tweets in agreement that ensued.

Reactions: 11
Vogue is a massive social climber! If Spencer’s family wernt so well off she wouldn’t be arsed

Reactions: 21
I think it was Cath Kidston who have refused to work with her again. Joanne slated the pictures on the pod and Vogue-y did not defend them!

Reactions: 10
I wonder if any brands have dropped her? How could they feel comfortable working with a very aggressive woman who called an innocent man on a plane a piece of tit? You have to consider what her behaviour is like in other situations when she doesn't get her own way...
Honestly, imagine if someone like Piers Morgan did the exact same thing.... he would be cancelled immediately or would definitely address it and apologise publicly.
I think she has reached her peak anyway...she has done so well for herself through her social climbing ...

Reactions: 14
Haven't listened to the pod, and I'm not defending her at all, but did she call the man on the plane a piece of tit to his face, or was she just describing him retrospectively? Just curious!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.