Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unfollow them

Chatty Member
As a childless woman (not by choice, just painful circumstance) I have noticed that some of those with kids do feel more entitled.

I was having lunch with a friend last weekend and a child about 3 kept running over to say hi, we basically ignored said child and the mother came over, nose turned up and said "hes just saying hello, what kind of people don't respond to a child". I responded "perhaps the ones that have just lost pregnancies".

My point is you never know what's going on in someone's life and while children are your world being around them might be incredibly painful for people
Nah I'd still say hello to the child.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
They are definitely repeating stories.

On the Spencer & Vogue podcast they did the whole pronouncing Irish names thing again :sleep:
Oh this topic is so BORING. And borderline offensive. Our language is beautiful. I don't want some Eton Tory snob laughing at the name Niamh. You called your child Otto with a straight face for fucks sake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Her podcast with Spencer is so repetitive it’s bordering on a parody. Like it’s the same conversation every week. Spencer on about how much he lifts at the gym, his load groans, Vogue telling us how little sleep she got, her love for baths, and milk, how she has never had piles, aunty Jeana, ZheeZhee, Spencer goes on a tangent, Vogue stops him and tells him we’ve heard that story before while he launches into a story we have all heard a million times, sober October, Howth, Spencer butchers an Irish name, couples cards which are the same questions every week, who is more this or that, the answer is always Vogue, Spencer says are you kidding me, something something high end, some kind of minor row, Imo who is right, see ye next week.. rinse and repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Newbie12359875

As a childless woman (not by choice, just painful circumstance) I have noticed that some of those with kids do feel more entitled.

I was having lunch with a friend last weekend and a child about 3 kept running over to say hi, we basically ignored said child and the mother came over, nose turned up and said "hes just saying hello, what kind of people don't respond to a child". I responded "perhaps the ones that have just lost pregnancies".

My point is you never know what's going on in someone's life and while children are your world being around them might be incredibly painful for people

• Heart
Reactions: 38

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Actually felt sorry for Spencer on today’s podcast. He’s saying how the best gift he ever received was a gold St Christopher’s cross (patron saint of travel) from his head teacher after his brother died on Everest. And Vogue laughs and says “you’re so sentimental” in a kind of eye rolly way! I used to think he was the arsehole, but more and more I see how rude she is to him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Mudmasque

I met them when they'd just one child, or at least one child with them.. I was in a customer service role and Vogue was rude, Spencer was nice and normal but I'd say in an almost apologetic way to make up for her behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Vague vogue -Sinead. She’s a spurious, social climbing, avaricious, parvenu. She shagged McFadden on a one night stand and hooked onto him to climb on the wrung of the ladder in the UK zelebrity circuit, once she gained the publicity she needed she shafted him. her comments on her podcast ‘’he makes me sick to my mouth”… this says enough about her character and what she’s prepared to do or say to get where she wants. She Hooked onto Laurence fox but he dumped her and once she got her nails into the daft spenny she was pregnant within a heartbeat…
she‘s a common, loud, supercilious, arrogant parvenu. I bet spenny parents and his sister in law pippa find her cringeworthy. Her tacky goid rings and soverign ring! Lmao.
How do you really feel Anna 🤣

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I know what you mean but he only trekked to base camp, I don’t know much about Everest but I don’t think it’s half as dangerous as what the Sherpas did? Someone correct me if I’m wrong
No I agree with you.

He went as far as he could and then left the rest to the experts.
Also, there's a very small window when you can actually go, if he didn't go when he did it would of been another year.

So much of it resonated with me. I lost my mam when I was 12. When I outlived her it was major. Still hits me from time to time.
Also him following paths and tracks his brother did must of been so powerful for him, I often drive down to Laytown beach to go for a walk because we used to go there on our holidays as kids. Walking along that beach I just feel so close to my mam.

Ah it was just lovely it really was.

• Heart

Itsjustmesmee

Chatty Member
I watched the doc today, great watch enjoyed it. But I'm going to take my Rose tinted glasses off here, as much as it was emotional etc I did find it a little tacky the filming of the dead sherpas family and the distraught kids, I just felt like if you're going to do something nice then just do it why exploit those poor kids trauma to boost your own ego.
There was a lot of talk of how amazing the neaplise people are and the hard work of the sherpas etc and then at the end vogue and Spencer in the range rover holding hands with all the jewels dripping off them and the chanel sunglasses pulling up to the family estate like what in hell even was that 🤣🤣

Chocolate2008

VIP Member

I’m very sorry about your circumstances, that must be so painful. I’m so so glad you put that woman in her place. I have kids and the Vogue incident is a reminder not to be entitled about them.

My mother would have been absolutely mortified if any of her kids had approached another table in a restaurant & disturbed the meal of other patrons. That woman’s 3 year old encroached on a meal & a conversation you were having with a friend multiple times. Not the child’s fault but the mother should have stopped it. Not a huge deal that she didn’t but what she said was unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I would try erase that too 😄😄
Why would you want to marry a man who shagged someone on his stag night & who has two kids with a woman who is high profile for all the wrong reasons. A man who lived on the other side of the world from his kids for years when they desperately needed stability.
The house they shared was all grey & tacky silver, a million miles from her taste now.

• Wow

Nipslips

Chatty Member
Lads there’s being done up looking nice and then there’s standing in front of a ring light in full glam for a call with your husband waiting to see if he found his dead brother on Everest
For a documentary that’s going to air on DISNEY!!!!!!!! I’d be in front of a ring light too

LittleLen

Chatty Member
The fact that some people really think Pippa Middleton is "better" than Vogue as well is hilarious.

WTF has that woman ever done?! She had a sister who managed to desperately cling on to Prince William, wrote a flopping book about "party planning" and... well shite can't think of anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 29