Vogue Williams #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In response to the poster on last thread who said about all the quick pregnancies … I think she loves rubbing the bounce back in my size 10/12 face and arse and many like me! 3mt pp with my second and yep it will be at least 9mts again before I’m bounced back. Have to mind them myself however, don’t have staff!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In response to the poster on last thread who said about all the quick pregnancies … I think she loves rubbing the bounce back in my size 10/12 face and arse and many like me! 3mt pp with my second and yep it will be at least 9mts again before I’m bounced back. Have to mind them myself however, don’t have staff!
I'm 3 months pp with my 2nd too! And yeah nowhere near back where I was I'm still on the digestives diet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm 3 months pp with my 2nd too! And yeah nowhere near back where I was I'm still on the digestives diet 🤣🤣🤣
Currently sitting for the last 2 hours with my second very unsettled baby hence why I’m on here! So yeah vogue I don’t have time for off to do my morning noon and night stretching and exercise routines!🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Currently sitting for the last 2 hours with my second very unsettled baby hence why I’m on here! So yeah vogue I don’t have time for off to do my morning noon and night stretching and exercise routines!🙅🏻‍♀️
Oh yeah tattle is my nap trapped place 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I never really paid too much attention but I never realised she was married to Mc Fadden for 3 years. Given they were probably dating for a year before the wedding she was in a relationship with him for 4.
And step mother to his daughters.

That's a significant period of time and it's mental how she has just tried to wipe it from existence. Listening to her pod and the way she goes on it's like they were married for 5 minutes!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah I think he’s a sleaze and the ex feeling the need to block people off his insta is a red flag but I also feel like that’s a red flag for the person doing it too…if they want to, they’ll find a way, couldn’t imagine blocking someone off my fella’s page, if it got to that stage I wouldn’t be with them. I know people who’ve done this with no suspicions, they’re just controlling (not that I’m saying the ex was!)

Reactions: 1
I never really paid too much attention but I never realised she was married to Mc Fadden for 3 years. Given they were probably dating for a year before the wedding she was in a relationship with him for 4.
And step mother to his daughters.

That's a significant period of time and it's mental how she has just tried to wipe it from existence. Listening to her pod and the way she goes on it's like they were married for 5 minutes!
I would try erase that too 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would try erase that too 😄😄
Why would you want to marry a man who shagged someone on his stag night & who has two kids with a woman who is high profile for all the wrong reasons. A man who lived on the other side of the world from his kids for years when they desperately needed stability.
The house they shared was all grey & tacky silver, a million miles from her taste now.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Another point about the plane thing - the guy clearly recognised Spencer, and probably had a ruder response than he would if it had been a stranger. But that is completely defensible on the basis that Spencer has made a living out of being (or according to him, pretending to be 🙄) a nasty little prick. So, it's hardly surprising that the guy thought this was just him being an arrogant entitled asshole. Even then, I agree that the guy still shouldn't have had to move simply because a family is sitting slightly apart (noting that all kids were next to their mum/dad or sibling).

Reactions: 8
Another point about the plane thing - the guy clearly recognised Spencer, and probably had a ruder response than he would if it had been a stranger. But that is completely defensible on the basis that Spencer has made a living out of being (or according to him, pretending to be 🙄) a nasty little prick. So, it's hardly surprising that the guy thought this was just him being an arrogant entitled asshole. Even then, I agree that the guy still shouldn't have had to move simply because a family is sitting slightly apart (noting that all kids were next to their mum/dad or sibling).
Only in the world of the uber entitled would anyone feel they have the right to insist the guy agree to their request.
I listened to their latest podcast but that bit has presumably been deleted.
Spencer is cocky beyond cocky. The way he talks about not eating crisps. Everything is an achievement or an a nod to how great his self discipline is, how successful he is. I don’t know how you could have a real marriage with him, a partnership.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Listening to the latest episode of MTGM and don’t find it in any way funny or relatable. Just boring them talking about Ibiza and Otto all the time. Hate to say but think it’s past it’s best

Reactions: 25
She once had a tv series with her ex HUSBAND Brian Mcfadden. She got on my nerves then TBH. As for Spencer I've never liked him either, jumped up little tit comes to mind!

Reactions: 15
She once had a tv series with her ex HUSBAND Brian Mcfadden. She got on my nerves then TBH. As for Spencer I've never liked him either, jumped up little tit comes to mind!
she did a tv series with him as well?! She really has always been hell bent on making herself a somebody hasn’t she, suppose she has managed to succeed somehow. It says a lot to me though about the both of them that they thought they were worthy of their own tv show about getting married when they’d barely been together what was it, like a year? Desperate to make themselves happen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I met them when they'd just one child, or at least one child with them.. I was in a customer service role and Vogue was rude, Spencer was nice and normal but I'd say in an almost apologetic way to make up for her behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I met them when they'd just one child, or at least one child with them.. I was in a customer service role and Vogue was rude, Spencer was nice and normal but I'd say in an almost apologetic way to make up for her behaviour.
She would strike you as someone who has a hugely inflated sense of self importance that she’d be rude to staff alright

Reactions: 27
I’m a Mum of two and I always book seats together when travelling. If I made a mistake and booked the wrong seat, that’s on me. I would never expect someone else to move seats. If you have kids and don’t book seats then you can’t complain when you aren’t sat together!

Reactions: 10
Can I ask a seat question but it's nothing to do with vogue. The seats at the front of the plane that are like €20 ish. Who buys these? I've a child who cannot COPE with crying children. Is it likely that families won't be up front? Any help greatly appreciated 😬😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 1
We’ve not been able y
Can I ask a seat question but it's nothing to do with vogue. The seats at the front of the plane that are like €20 ish. Who buys these? I've a child who cannot COPE with crying children. Is it likely that families won't be up front? Any help greatly appreciated 😬😬😬😬😬
o b
If you book the ones near the emergency exit then they don’t usually allow kids to sit there!

Anyone have any idea of the clothing brand vogue was talking about saying Joanne slagged them off so they won’t work with her anymore in a recent pod?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.