Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes as she's been in contact with someone who's tested positive. She mentioned asking her hubby to go out and get her something though .... Thought the whole household had to self isolate too 🤷
Wonder why her husbands out and still working in and out of peoples houses as she has mentioned her husband runs a blinds company surely he shouldnt be going in and out peoples houses then?? Puttng othere at risk and possibly spreading the virus bloody silly but she wouldnt care as she probs more worried about not getting to her daily tkmaxx or matalsn haul haha

Reactions: 2
OMG her Hoover is now faulty and there is soooo many dots of her moaning about her shark hoover, tagged them etc beg beg beg.! How long until a new gifted hoover arrives for her, literally can’t stand this female. It was the washing machine last week 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why can’t these people do what the rest of us do and either take it back to wherever you got it or phone Shark! My Shark kept doing that and I phoned them and they sent me a new brush bit. But no, she needs to beg for a new freebie hoover.

OMG her Hoover is now faulty and there is soooo many dots of her moaning about her shark hoover, tagged them etc beg beg beg.! How long until a new gifted hoover arrives for her, literally can’t stand this female. It was the washing machine last week 😡

Reactions: 3
She is complaining that she spent an hour and half on the phone to Argos and Shark. Lucky her. Most people with a job and kids don’t have a spare hour and a half in the middle of the day to spend trying to get a free hoover.

Reactions: 6
Why can’t these people do what the rest of us do and either take it back to wherever you got it or phone Shark! My Shark kept doing that and I phoned them and they sent me a new brush bit. But no, she needs to beg for a new freebie hoover.
Bet she gets it fixed aswell after she gets her gifted one and sells the old 1 hahahaha she can buy new tit for her house out if ikea with the profits absolute red neck of a woman

That Christmas tree she has done looks terrible.! Black.! Nothing Christmassy about it all for the Instagram house fashion brigade

Reactions: 1
She’ll be raging that everyone else is putting their trees up early this year. I like putting my Xmas decorations up but I think she goes too far with the interior stuff. It’s obsessive.
That Christmas tree she has done looks terrible.! Black.! Nothing Christmassy about it all for the Instagram house fashion brigade

To me those black sprayed berries look like a bunch of grapes. Super Christmassy. Also, anyone else think she sounds demented when she says “I.Hope.You.Are.All.Ok.”?

I think she sounds demented 90% of the time. Don’t get me wrong it’s nice to be passionate about something but I think she is a classic case of someone who just has too much time on her hands and has become obsessive with needing to constantly do something to fill her insta feed.
She’s annoyed me most in the last few months by breaking lockdown rules constantly.
My nail girl knows her daughter and we were chatting about people breaking lockdown rules and she said she is constantly breaking the lockdown rules having parties and dinners in her house.

• Wow
And now her son is self isolating......bet she will still be here there and everywhere until Friday though!

• Wow
And now her son is self isolating......bet she will still be here there and everywhere until Friday though!
Yep ! Been goodness knows where the last couple days. More bloody Christmas Trees and decorations. Now I know her decor is more tasteful than her chavvy mate Beggy (thread also on here) but seriously .... How much money do these people need to constantly spend. A pencil tree which looks right sparce from IKEA for £30 😲 Saw you coming love 🤣

I missed that 😱 Surely everyone in the household should be self isolating?
If you have been contacted by track and trace then you have to isolate but other members of your household do not unless they are displaying symptoms.

If you have been contacted by track and trace then you have to isolate but other members of your household do not unless they are displaying symptoms.
Yeah, I think a whole household would have to once we are in tier 4.

Really gifted another Emma mattress that’s her second within a few weeks, disgusted people sleeping on the streets and families in need and there she is ignoring covid rules and getting free tit again, absolute beg can’t stand the woman.!

Really gifted another Emma mattress that’s her second within a few weeks, disgusted people sleeping on the streets and families in need and there she is ignoring covid rules and getting free tit again, absolute beg can’t stand the woman.!
Another one? That’s embarrassing at this time of year when people are really struggling.