Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was me! I definitely said she'd be changing that lounge afte Xmas !

I bloody knew she would..... then it'll be the kitchen again I reckon, or that godawful Swedish sauna wooden bathroom 🤣
We know that every room in that house will be changed by June. It’s an endless cycle.

Reactions: 2
It was me! I definitely said she'd be changing that lounge afte Xmas !

I bloody knew she would..... then it'll be the kitchen again I reckon, or that godawful Swedish sauna wooden bathroom 🤣
Yeah I have to agree with you on the bathroom, it's seriously bad.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her stories the other day when she was showing what their house was decorated like when they went to put it up for sale years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her stories the other day when she was showing what their house was decorated like when they went to put it up for sale years ago?
Yes I caught that, it's so different now isn't it. I know our tastes change over the years and we all like a room makeover but I think the amount of redecorating she does, to me anyway, just isn't relatable /sustainable. Anyone else think she's hinting for a free corner sofa?

Reactions: 5
Yes I caught that, it's so different now isn't it. I know our tastes change over the years and we all like a room makeover but I think the amount of redecorating she does, to me anyway, just isn't relatable /sustainable. Anyone else think she's hinting for a free corner sofa?
Not sustainable at all whatever spin she wants to put on it about how she sells and up cycles.
100% looking for a free sofa. She has said a couple of times that they can’t afford a new sofa.

Not sustainable at all whatever spin she wants to put on it about how she sells and up cycles.
100% looking for a free sofa. She has said a couple of times that they can’t afford a new sofa.
Yet somehow she will get one, like the conservatory sofa.... actually boils my piss 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 5
Course she will get a new sofa just like the mattresses etc. She’s one of the biggest begs about surprised more don’t see it

Reactions: 4
Ffs, this bloody woman today on stories ... on and on and on about the bloody sofa.
All the people have messaged her saying it's comfy, it's not comfy. They've got one or not got one. So and so store did have it but its out of stock, bla, bla bloody bla . No one cares!!!

You don't even need a bloody new sofa 🙄
Fook she's wound me up today

I can't listen to her on stories any more, she sounds like she's always reading (badly) from a script

Am starting to think she has some issues. It’s not normal be constantly obsessed with things like sofas. If it’s not a hundred stories about a sofa it’s a hundred about a bed or a rug or what colour to paint a f*cking piece of wood. Dunno about any of you’s but I’m too busy living my life to care about making constant changes to my house.
I’m surprised she gets anything sent for free I looked her up on social blade and her engagement rate is 2%!

I can't listen to her on stories any more, she sounds like she's always reading (badly) from a script
Ffs, this bloody woman today on stories ... on and on and on about the bloody sofa.
All the people have messaged her saying it's comfy, it's not comfy. They've got one or not got one. So and so store did have it but its out of stock, bla, bla bloody bla . No one cares!!!

You don't even need a bloody new sofa 🙄
Fook she's wound me up today

Last edited:
Am starting to think she has some issues. It’s not normal be constantly obsessed with things like sofas. If it’s not a hundred stories about a sofa it’s a hundred about a bed or a rug or what colour to paint a f*cking piece of wood. Dunno about any of you’s but I’m too busy living my life to care about making constant changes to my house.
I’m surprised she gets anything sent for free I looked her up on social blade and her engagement rate is 2%!
She’s definitely got too much time on her hands to spend so long obsessing. Probably because the shops are shut and she can’t buy yet another jacket 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely got too much time on her hands to spend so long obsessing. Probably because the shops are shut and she can’t buy yet another jacket 🙄
She’s double obsessed when the shops are open tho! 😂 Her daughter is just as bad.

• Haha
Blimey, was only last week I mentioned she'd be doing the kitchen this year 😳
I have just screenshot the same to come here 😅

Christ almighty though 😱😱 It’s definitely got to be all down to boredom, absolutely has to be after her attempting to amuse herself making rice pudding and some cupboard hacks earlier today.
But duck me, go out for a bloody walk or something. bleeping hell. I’m exhausted watching her.

There is quite literally nothing wrong whatsoever with this kitchen, it’s actually lovely and needs nothing doing to it at all

Attachments

Christ almighty though 😱😱 It’s definitely got to be all down to boredom, absolutely has to be after her attempting to amuse herself making rice pudding and some cupboard hacks earlier today.
But duck me, go out for a bloody walk or something. bleeping hell. I’m exhausted watching her.

There is quite literally nothing wrong whatsoever with this kitchen, it’s actually lovely and needs nothing doing to it at all
Ha! The IKEA bag looked absolutely ridiculous, who seriously nails a wood batten inside their kitchen cupboards 🤷 Has she never heard of plastic stacking tubs or something, what a bloody monstrosity that is in the cupboard 🤣

Honestly, she wants to come look at my kitchen, it's vile 😩 Mismatched cupboards, no ceiling (upstairs had a leak) but I live with it for now as it's lockdown, it's not life or death to get it done and I don't need to sell myself to the insta devil for likes 🤷

• Haha

If she had an actual hobby or some friends she wouldn’t have so much time to spend obsessing with her house. How many of her her kitchen things will be gifted then?
I watched her stories this morning and my partner said ‘who the hell is that crackpot’ 😂

Ha! The IKEA bag looked absolutely ridiculous, who seriously nails a wood batten inside their kitchen cupboards 🤷 Has she never heard of plastic stacking tubs or something, what a bloody monstrosity that is in the cupboard 🤣
I think she’s lost the plot and looking for literally anything to use as a ‘hack’ for content. I don’t know why defacing your cupboards with an ugly IKEA bag is better than having boxes? The thought of a big pile of crisps and snacks gives me anxiety, I like mine neatly in their boxes! Crisps box, chocolates/sweets box, biscuits box 😂

Last edited:
I hate myself that I used to like her in the early days. As predicted by you lot she definitely turned into another Becky home sweet home. The things that gets on my nerves the most, other than the constant spending and redecorating is the way she speaks?? Why does she speak like she’s putting a full stop in between every single word? We know you don’t speak like that Aileen... your from Clydebank ffs just speak normally like the rest of us 🙄

Reactions: 4
I used to follow her and liked her but have given up now. Too much of everything. Ads and decorating, blimey give it a rest girl. She never seems happy with anything for five minutes. Obviously I know it’s her money and time to do with what she feels but I can’t help thinking how wasteful it all is 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s like she’s trying to fill in for something that is missing, anyone who is that discontented is trying to fill a void imo 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️