Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swipe up after swipe up looks like she's started ripping her followers off already so they can pay for next Christmas

Reactions: 3
Got to get that money for her daughters operation 🙄
That gripes me moaning the other week about the cost of her daughters surgery if she goes
Private and covid then is spend spend spend in the sales.
Why not put that money to one side. I’ve bought nothing in the sales. My daughter has vouchers and is going out this week to the sales, she has even said she is saving them as it’s sales tat.!

Reactions: 1
I normally do loads sale shopping but I really cba this year. I have enough stuff already & trying to streamline everything so not buying anything unless I really need it now She's insane, just how many shaket/borges/quilted jacket things does she bloody need? Aside of her daughter I've never seen her out/meeting with any girlfriends 🤷

Reactions: 6
So I wonder after her rants about covid if she’s done a covid test for this cold she has 🤔

Reactions: 2
More of the same clothes ordered, she's absolutely desperate for a collab with H&M, reckon she's single handedly keeping them in business the amount of orders she places

More of the same clothes ordered, she's absolutely desperate for a collab with H&M, reckon she's single handedly keeping them in business the amount of orders she places
How many white shirts, oversized hoodies and puffa jackets does this woman need and they are all the same. HM do klarna payments so think she buys it all on pay later gets the swipe up revenue and sends it all back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New mattress now from John Lewis and she’s tagged them moaning that it’s now gone down in the sale and she paid full price, heavens forbid she paid for something and worst still full price.! Thought she swore by the emma
Mattress’s that she got freebies of

Reactions: 7
She’s been out spending again today again, buying what looks like exact copies of clothes she already owns. Surely if you can afford to go out buying all of this on a weekly basis then you can afford to pay for your daughters surgery if it’s that important? I’m sure all the shite she has bought over the past few months could have at least gone towards it? I definitely think she was testing the waters for setting up a go fund me by even mentioning it.

Reactions: 7
She’s been out spending again today again, buying what looks like exact copies of clothes she already owns. Surely if you can afford to go out buying all of this on a weekly basis then you can afford to pay for your daughters surgery if it’s that important? I’m sure all the shite she has bought over the past few months could have at least gone towards it? I definitely think she was testing the waters for setting up a go fund me by even mentioning it.
If she can't post what she's bought for people to like, then she's not interested. So paying for her daughters op won't be a priority as she won't be able to show it off. I'm sure in a few weeks she'll set up a go fund me page, saying people were asking, I could be wrong, but doubt it.

Hello everyone how are you all.......I wish she wouldn't say that, I find it irritating as though she's on TV presenting and the pushing of the glasses. Well well, we are into day 9 of January and she's painted her bedroom, not just any colour but Rustoleum Steamed Milk, didn't she love the other colour when she put that on too. What's betting she'll paint the whole house this year in that colour, my guess is the bathroom will be next. Obviously she won't have to pay a penny as Decorating Centre Online will be gullible to gift it🙄

The erm erm erm drives me up the wall, this influencers make me laugh when they ‘decorate’ it’s one wall, no woodwork nothing
Bet up close it looks tit, no rubbing down or prepping. Takes me ages to do a room properly, bet then I only decorate once every few years

Reactions: 4
The erm erm erm drives me up the wall, this influencers make me laugh when they ‘decorate’ it’s one wall, no woodwork nothing
Bet up close it looks tit, no rubbing down or prepping. Takes me ages to do a room properly, bet then I only decorate once every few years
Same here with the ehm ehm ehm and pushing her glasses up ...she rips ma knitting...so aye

• Haha
Tbh I think DCO are pissing me off the absolute most for the CONTINUAL gifting of paint to her in particular. When did she last actually pay for paint from them?
I hear nothing but good things about their quality and their service but this really puts me off that muggings here has to pay but folk like this are gifted solidly!

The stories about the washing machine just translate as nobody would gift me a new washing machine so here click on my affiliated link for a £380 washing machine. I wish these influencers would also make it clear about what happens with affiliated links as so many people don't realise what they are

Reactions: 5
She hinted enough though didn’t she 😂 guess AO erm Curry’s erm beko didn’t bite

• Haha
Reactions: 1
bleeping brass neck on her!!! That is all I have to say otherwise I will go on a massive ran!