Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah this is probably the reason why she hasn't mentioned it yet. The owners attitude is absolutely stinking!
Her daughter has been breaking the rules quite literally every single day for months now. It’s shocking to think she works for the NHS and could be spreading it to high risk people in the hospital.

Reactions: 5
Yet another week full of Aileen and her daughter flaunting the lockdown rules. How many rooms will she have redecorated by the end of January? Bets are on!

It's pure scunnering, I'm not saying you need to abide by the rules 100% (you should obv but I know that it's hard) but being so brazen just pisses me off

Reactions: 2
Yet another week full of Aileen and her daughter flaunting the lockdown rules. How many rooms will she have redecorated by the end of January? Bets are on!
It's pure scunnering, I'm not saying you need to abide by the rules 100% (you should obv but I know that it's hard) but being so brazen just pisses me off
Just coming here to say the same thing. Not a chance in hell did she get fresh air within her local area. Get in the bloody bin. So precious and quick to boast about Nicole working for the NHS but will quite happily go out gallivanting.

Just coming here to say the same thing. Not a chance in hell did she get fresh air within her local area. Get in the bloody bin. So precious and quick to boast about Nicole working for the NHS but will quite happily go out gallivanting.
Totally agree, it’s very difficult to stick to the rules 100% and most of us aren’t. But she is co-owner of a small business which her husband (and sometimes herself) has to physically go into people’s homes to measure and fit blinds, people in these lines of work should be following the rules as closely as possible to protect others. The fact she is precious about Nicole working for the NHS is a joke too. Nicole is on a whole other level with the rule breaking having friends round or round at her friends for parties almost every night. It doesn’t bare thinking about how many people that family could potentially have passed covid on to with their galavanting!
She’s so materialistic I don’t know where her and her partner afford the luxury items they are always buying when neither of them have well paying jobs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m kinda conflicted with this one.... some of her ideas are ok but I can’t figure out why you would need to change so much within your hone in such a short space of time. The collaborations are getting tiresome too, I’m getting fed up of constantly being exposed to people getting freebies left right and centre to change or ‘refresh’ a room where the paint has barely managed to dry!! I had a friend like this who went in a cycle from room to room decorating and buying new furniture... turned out her husband had a little extra on the side.

Reactions: 4
I’m kinda conflicted with this one.... some of her ideas are ok but I can’t figure out why you would need to change so much within your hone in such a short space of time. The collaborations are getting tiresome too, I’m getting fed up of constantly being exposed to people getting freebies left right and centre to change or ‘refresh’ a room where the paint has barely managed to dry!! I had a friend like this who went in a cycle from room to room decorating and buying new furniture... turned out her husband had a little extra on the side.
I’ve expressed similar before on this thread before that whilst I like some of the things she does (being a women who does most of the decor etc in our home some of it resonates with me, not because partner isn’t good but it’s something I genuinely just enjoy so he lets me crack on!) but when we moved home 3 years ago we had purposely taken a lot of time to decide in even basics like paint to make sure we really loved everything so that we werent bored and decorating every other year. That’s resulted in a home with decor we really love to be in and don’t want to change anytime soon.
I really do think if you get your core right the rest can be basic changes to freshen it up like a change of rug or the odd cushion every so often.
Don’t buy into decor fads or you’ll be forever changing it basically.

I often wonder if a lot of her stuff is due to boredom, or like someone else said, for the excitement of the grand ‘reveal’

Reactions: 3
I’ve expressed similar before on this thread before that whilst I like some of the things she does (being a women who does most of the decor etc in our home some of it resonates with me, not because partner isn’t good but it’s something I genuinely just enjoy so he lets me crack on!) but when we moved home 3 years ago we had purposely taken a lot of time to decide in even basics like paint to make sure we really loved everything so that we werent bored and decorating every other year. That’s resulted in a home with decor we really love to be in and don’t want to change anytime soon.
I really do think if you get your core right the rest can be basic changes to freshen it up like a change of rug or the odd cushion every so often.

I often wonder if a lot of her stuff is due to boredom, or like someone else said, for the excitement of the grand ‘reveal’
Totally agree. I do the majority of designing and decorating in our home for the exact reasons you do too! We’ve been in our home for almost 9 years and it’s been a labour of love to get things how we wanted them to be and in a style that we feel fits our personality and our lifestyle. We’ve upgraded things over the years and done them to a high standard which has taken time to save and plan but I’m confident that our choices will remain for many years yet! The only rooms that have had a few changes are the children’s bedrooms which have had decorative changes to reflect them growing up but furniture has remained as we bought good quality that we knew would last and grow with them both.
Your point about the excitement over the reveal is really interesting as my friend (who I mentioned in my original post) absolutely loved to have a coffee date to coincide with the completion of any work or decorating... it was like a celebration. My husband still asks ‘you haven’t seen xxx for a while, hasn’t she been decorating’ 😂😂

• Haha

I completely agree with this. When we moved into our home we took what seemed like forever to decide on basics but I’m glad we did because I still love every room and have only made minimal changes with things like cushions and throws to mix things up a bit between summer and winter months.

Reactions: 1
How many weeks will the upcycle bed last until she is #gifted yet another new bed/mattress?
314876EC-324D-4965-8675-03599F715915.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Another weekend of Aileen breaking the rules by having her daughter and son in law round for dinner.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
After her daughter went up the hills with at least two friends..
Well her daughter reckons the social distancing restrictions are all a big hoax anyway. I’m sure the majority of her NHS colleagues dealing with the stress of all this covid stuff would disagree. Not sure whether she is pig ignorant or plain stupid.

Reactions: 3
Who called it then? 😆
It was me! I definitely said she'd be changing that lounge afte Xmas !

I bloody knew she would..... then it'll be the kitchen again I reckon, or that godawful Swedish sauna wooden bathroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4