Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the new season so boring? I was really looking forward to it but so disappointed

Charmaines pregnancy is DRAGGING SOOOOOO LONGGGGGG

Reactions: 7
I love the scenery, I wish this show was better than it is 🤪

Reactions: 12
It looks lovely but it also look cold! They're always well wrapped up!

I've finished my re-watch of all the series and it just makes you realise how bad the timeline and continuity is!

Also for the person that said about Jack's ex wife and I said I didn't know he had one. I've seen it now in the rewatch but had forgotten about it but of course beforehand he's living with Mel and apologises and says he's never lived with anyone before. Then Bree tells her about his ex wife Mandy so I'm thinking he obviously did live with someone before but then he says he was only married a few months and she left him when he went to Iraq.

Reactions: 2
There's often a big build up to a plot line (such as the one when they're on the sea plane) then the episode ends. When the new one starts, it's all sorted. Same thing happened when Jack was shot.

I'm starting to realise that each season is covering about a fortnight in Virgin River.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The dramatic cliff hanging endings are annoying me! Also Charmaine has been pregnant for about 9 years! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it also a bit ridiculously far fetched that the new doctor is head over heels in love with Mel and he’s known her about 2 weeks?!?! Maybe I’m too cynical!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jeeso. Charmaine only 5/6 months pregnant but hopes hair has grown about a foot !

Was Charmaine pregnant in season 1?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I havent watched this series yet, only couple of episodes but HOW is charmaine still pregnant!?

how far along is she meant be?

Jack recovered from being shot and on deaths door and she is still pregnant 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I havent watched this series yet, only couple of episodes but HOW is charmaine still pregnant!?

how far along is she meant be?

Jack recovered from being shot and on deaths door and she is still pregnant 🤦🏽‍♀️
At the end of the latest series Jack said she was 5 months pregnant 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3