Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started rewatching series 1 and Jack said to Mel he has lots of nieces and nephews which is odd when he only has his sister Bree and his other brother died young?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve just binge watched about 5 episodes of the new series.

So doc has just let this random in no questions asked.

Thereā€™s always so much drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve just binge watched about 5 episodes of the new series.

So doc has just let this random in no questions asked.

Thereā€™s always so much drama.
Well he did show him the photo of Doc and his Grandmother and we saw Doc looking up his son on the internet, so presumably he did some checking?!

But the grandson character was so boring šŸ„±

Reactions: 6
Just finished the new series today!
Cliffhanger ending that I saw comingšŸ˜…

Also I donā€™t trust the ā€˜grandsonā€™

Just actually said ā€œoh For duckā€™s Sakeā€ out loudā€¦ā€¦now Jack and Mel are on a plane and the pilot is having a heart attack šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Seriously how many dramatic situations can two people actually be in??!!? šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
I thought this too lol how convenient a nurse and someone thatā€™s had flying lessonsšŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I started rewatching series 1 and Jack said to Mel he has lots of nieces and nephews which is odd when he only has his sister Bree and his other brother died young?!
Maybe they were children of his ex wifeā€™s ? ā€¦ or just yet another continuity error in this ridiculous yet somehow addictive tv show šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Maybe they were children of his ex wifeā€™s ? ā€¦ or just yet another continuity error in this ridiculous yet somehow addictive tv show šŸ˜‚
I didnā€™t know he had an ex wife?!

But itā€™s like in series 1 when Mel found out Charmaine was pregnant she told Jack that after her stillborn she couldnā€™t have children then in series 3 having her embryos put in then getting pregnant naturally!

• Haha
I didnā€™t know he had an ex wife?!

But itā€™s like in series 1 when Mel found out Charmaine was pregnant she told Jack that after her stillborn she couldnā€™t have children then in series 3 having her embryos put in then getting pregnant naturally!
Brie mentioned ā€œMandyā€ briefly before she passed out and it was never mentioned again ā€¦.

Reactions: 2
Did Charmaine announce her pregnancy in S1? Thatā€™s hilarious, like an elephantā€™s gestation period!

The continuity errors are mad. Surely the actors pick up on it?

Reactions: 10
Did Charmaine announce her pregnancy in S1? Thatā€™s hilarious, like an elephantā€™s gestation period!

The continuity errors are mad. Surely the actors pick up on it?
Yes! Iā€™m rewatching each series and once she realises heā€™s into Mel she writes him a letter telling him but gives it to Hope and leaves the letter unsealed so Hope reads it. As if youā€™d leave the letter unsealed!

At the point she tells Jack him and Mel had just had sex for the first time so then Mel leaves for we donā€™t know how long and comes back in series 2 just as Charmaine is suffering with extreme morning sickness.

So itā€™s laughable after all that has gone on. Jack being shot and his miraculous recovery, Charmaine meeting and marrying another man that sheā€™s still only 5 months pregnant šŸ¤£

• Haha
I can't believe that you have a whole crew of actors, writers, backroom staff and so on working on this for at least a month and no one seemed to notice the massive continuity errors.

• Haha
I can't believe that you have a whole crew of actors, writers, backroom staff and so on working on this for at least a month and no one seemed to notice the massive continuity errors.
Maybe they are just riding the wave and getting paid šŸ˜
ie they dont give a tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Avoided this thread until I finally managed to stay awake long enough and finish the series. God dammit. So bad again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9