Vignettes and Pets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MissMidnight to @Oops... come in, Oops!
I repeat - COME IN, OOPS!

PS: I‘m about ready to start looking for you in my pre-loved Tardis. ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
MissMidnight to @Oops... come in, Oops!
I repeat - COME IN, OOPS!

PS: I‘m about ready to start looking for you in my pre-loved Tardis. ♥
I will be back on Thursday ! I am up to the gills in Presentations and tender docs at the mo. Normal service toberesumed as soon as is humanly possible 🤗 X Missing you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi there @Hi there !! **waves from waaaaaayyyyy over the ocean and far away** Same! Hopefully normal programming will return in a few days!

Are you well? Hope that handsome Casper is looking after you. 🤗

I'm fed up (literally - no surprises there!) due to having all sorts of glitchy issues with Tattle - is anyone else experiencing that? I would use Safari instead of Chrome, but silly me has forgotten her login details! 😂:rolleyes:

Et voila...it did it again...
View attachment 608529

Although, each and every time it happens I wonder how @Oops... s' tender process is going! (Awwwww....doesn't that sound so sweet?!) 🤭
Apologies for quoting myself, but my message number was the same as Hi There's! How unusual! (I tell you...Tattle hates me at the moment!) hehe.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Apologies for quoting myself, but my message number was the same as Hi There's! How unusual! (I tell you...Tattle hates me at the moment!) hehe.
Hey, guys! @Oops back Thursday! ☘🍄🥰🇮🇪💃🏿🕺🏼 Yay! We can party for the weekend!❤ oooooo yes, Bonnets On!

Ok - I have no idea what you are talking about but will check in with you tomorrow - sounds intriguing 🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Hi folks, the dreaded blood test results came back unchanged from last time which is good news for me, feeling less anxious now. Am going in for weight and blood pressure check in 2 weeks - will actually see a health care professional for my condition for the first time in well over a year!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi folks, the dreaded blood test results came back unchanged from last time which is good news for me, feeling less anxious now. Am going in for weight and blood pressure check in 2 weeks - will actually see a health care professional for my condition for the first time in well over a year!
Yay Geranium!! So pleased to hear that. (I was thinking about you just a day or two ago, and wondering how you were getting on, and whether you had had your check yet). You don't have to answer this if it is too personal, but I am curious as to what your condition is?

Good evening/morning all!! Just popping on super quickly to post a link to a video which I just watched - very short, but worthwhile I thought! (Now I'm curious about the rest of the series, but I need to get on with study! LOL)

Love to you all! Hope you enjoy this if you give it a watch. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh, that’s such a relief, @Geranium. Can you give us a little more information if you feel able? Sending lots of warm wishes over to you. ❤

Hi there @Hi there !! **waves from waaaaaayyyyy over the ocean and far away** Same! Hopefully normal programming will return in a few days!

Are you well? Hope that handsome Casper is looking after you. 🤗

I'm fed up (literally - no surprises there!) due to having all sorts of glitchy issues with Tattle - is anyone else experiencing that? I would use Safari instead of Chrome, but silly me has forgotten her login details! 😂:rolleyes:

Et voila...it did it again...
View attachment 608529

Although, each and every time it happens I wonder how @Oops... s' tender process is going! (Awwwww....doesn't that sound so sweet?!) 🤭
Oh, I think I know what the issue is - is it the four-second rule? Or is it the #post number was the same as @Hithere post and so only one was published? Both have happened to me! Am also wondering how is @Hithere and Casper and how you are getting along?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh, that’s such a relief, @Geranium. Can you give us a little more information if you feel able? Sending lots of warm wishes over to you. ❤

Oh, I think I know what the issue is - is it the four-second rule? Or is it the #post number was the same as @Hithere post and so only one was published? Both have happened to me! Am also wondering how is @Hithere and Casper and how you are getting along?
What's the four-second rule? Yes, it was the post number was the same as another. But also, I seem to be getting error messages all.the.time. Every time that I go to like a post, love a post, laugh at a post, quote a post! Everything brings up that Oops error message that I copied. Anyway...it doesn't matter really, but it's just a tad annoying. 🤭 Hope you are well!! xx

• Heart
  • Wow
What's the four-second rule? Yes, it was the post number was the same as another. But also, I seem to be getting error messages all.the.time. Every time that I go to like a post, love a post, laugh at a post, quote a post! Everything brings up that Oops error message that I copied. Anyway...it doesn't matter really, but it's just a tad annoying. 🤭 Hope you are well!! xx
Hmmm - v strange! Well, the four second rule is - if you leave a comment on vignettes and then back to Lydia and try to leave a comment there - you are given a waiting time before you can post, I believe? Happened me once when I was having a particularly prolific 😂 day, and told me to wait a very long and tedious four seconds!

• Haha
I love this thread! 🤗

I am free again! All done, dusted and we acquitted ourselves with knobs on. Over 600 hours spent on this tender and we smashed it yesterday. We will have to wait a few weeks to be told if we have been successful or not however, you know that feeling when everything lines up in a row and you sense you have done well? Well 4 board members gave the Presentation and we were all buzzing and had the same feeling. I did the corporate and social responsibility section and for once blew a trumpet that might have brought down the walls of Jericho! I also did the introduction and the ‘Why Us?’ section...I loved every minute of it and it was a good feeling. This tender was quite large and would go a very long way towards future-proofing our company. All this in our Silver Jubilee year. We did the presentation from my garden and the backdrop of tumbling pink roses and verdant grapevines overhead drew comments of awe from some of the 9 people who we were presenting to. Some of you may be aware that that I am very into all things quantum and Tesla. Well - there is a lot of magic in the numbers 3, 6 and 9. Yesterday was the 9th day of the 6th month and we were given a 3pm slot to present. WHAT were the chances of that? No such thing as coincidence...;) I am so lucky having the wonderful people who work with us. Truly.

I have missed ‘us’ though and will now wind down a little and then be firing on all cylinders soon :m. Me bonnet is well back on me head...👒

SO happy to hear dear Geranium’s news!! Actually - happy is a bit of an understatement...💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh So Good To Have You Back!! Missed you something rotten! ❤❤ Wow, you have been so busy - well, if you were going to neglect us, I would hope it would be something bigger than big. Fingers crossed for you but I have a feeling you don’t need it... hard work, great prep, your immense knowledge and talents and, as you say, the magic of the numbers aligning on the day is so wonderful. I am imagining you giving the presentation against the backdrop of your gorgeous garden.

Welcome back,@Oops! This occasion calls for a Bennet-Bonnet. I’ll water it now! 🥰🥰 Ps- Is Teddy Bear fully recovered? Again, asking for a friend...🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🐶 Teddy says to tell your friend he is tip-top 💛 He also said to tell her he loves her😘

I took photos of us and I would love to put them up but obviously can’t. Big sigh...

Thank you for your lovely post 💛💛

2E0A3410-9FA1-4A29-9B40-4E07192022DD.jpeg

This was the backdrop though - obviously we moved the desk to the middle and moved the sofa away for the presentation...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
🐶 Teddy says to tell your friend he is tip-top 💛 He also said to tell her he loves her😘

I took photos of us and I would love to put them up but obviously can’t. Big sigh...

View attachment 611065

This was the backdrop though - obviously we moved the desk to the middle and moved the sofa away for the presentation...
So beautiful. What a calming space. I could see myself sitting there, happily reading, Aperol Spritz in hand, Gem on my lap...... getting carried away here .. and the cushions ❤.

• Heart
  • Haha
So beautiful. What a calming space. I could see myself sitting there, happily reading, Aperol Spritz in hand, Gem on my lap...... getting carried away here .. and the cushions ❤.
One day...Mrs Bennet-Bonnet - one day...🙏. I can sleep up to 10 of us too...and then there’s the cellar just below...So I’m seeing a long weekend...I’m seeing laughter...I’m seeing bonnets - lots and lots of bonnets...👒👒👒

9D60AE41-4872-4819-941D-BA51B4DCA123.jpeg

In the meantime your deck chair and book await...😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
One day...Mrs Bennet-Bonnet - one day...🙏. I can sleep up to 10 of us too...and then there’s the cellar just below...So I’m seeing a long weekend...I’m seeing laughter...I’m seeing bonnets - lots and lots of bonnets...👒👒👒
One day..imagine? Joy of joys... I’m also seeing a long weekend - lots of fun and laughter. I’m actually not a bad cook so this houseguest will pull her weight - you can rely on me, @Oops. Speaking of weight, I managed to prize myself in to an old favourite yesterday - a white summer dress from last year. Yay! Result! Not a french fry yet but no longer an oversized rooster either.

In the meantime, Mr. Bennet-Bonnet is requesting that I organise a staycation. Oh, the stress - my jangled nerves - he will want us to hike up mountains when I favour a more genteel approach. He turns into a Gunnery Sargeant on holidays so I better choose wisely. Somewhere flat, preferably.😂 My lovely, lovely doggy care lady says August is fine so I’ll work on the first two weeks maybe. Any plans, you guys?

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 611065

Aaaahhhhh.....the dream of being able to shake off the veil of anonymity! (Only with you lovely folk though - not the stark raving mad ones!) 🤭 🤗
There must be a way... I'd like to buy a vowel please (clues to an instagram account perhaps...) hehehe...

Right. Back to study. Glad to see you're back in the land of the living Oops. Very chuffed to hear that although you all spent torturous hours on the tender (loving care must surely follow), that it was a fulfilling experience. 💕

I'm jolly looking forward to this sleepover! I bags the cellar! (Just saying...need to keep the elderflower cordial on ice. I can be trusted to look after the plonk). hehehe...

One day..imagine? Joy of joys... I’m also seeing a long weekend - lots of fun and laughter. I’m actually not a bad cook so this houseguest will pull her weight - you can rely on me, @Oops. Speaking of weight, I managed to prize myself in to an old favourite yesterday - a white summer dress from last year. Yay! Result! Not a french fry yet but no longer an oversized rooster either.

In the meantime, Mr. Bennet-Bonnet is requesting that I organise a staycation. Oh, the stress - my jangled nerves - he will want us to hike up mountains when I favour a more genteel approach. He turns into a Gunnery Sargeant on holidays so I better choose wisely. Somewhere flat, preferably.😂 My lovely, lovely doggy care lady says August is fine so I’ll work on the first two weeks maybe. Any plans, you guys?
Will you be off to Strawtop Cottage by any chance? (Snigger snigger...) 💕🤭🥤🍓

• Haha

View attachment 611098

In the meantime your deck chair and book await...😘
Oh, that photo - @Oops - I bags the deckchair❤ the deckchair is MINE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Aaaahhhhh.....the dream of being able to shake off the veil of anonymity! (Only with you lovely folk though - not the stark raving mad ones!) 🤭 🤗
There must be a way... I'd like to buy a vowel please (clues to an instagram account perhaps...) hehehe...

Right. Back to study. Glad to see you're back in the land of the living Oops. Very chuffed to hear that although you all spent torturous hours on the tender (loving care must surely follow), that it was a fulfilling experience. 💕

I'm jolly looking forward to this sleepover! I bags the cellar! (Just saying...need to keep the elderflower cordial on ice. I can be trusted to look after the plonk). hehehe...

Will you be off to Strawtop Cottage by any chance? (Snigger snigger...) 💕🤭🥤🍓
Strawtop Cottage - is that Cawwie’s former abode? No - I live in Ireland, not the UK, @fedup90210, so no travelling abroad for me - I will be going to either Waterford (Waterford Castle is nice) or Parknasilla Hotel, Kerry if I can get the bookings - or our failsafe - Mount Juliet, Kilkenny.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.