Vignettes and Pets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I also want to know how @Geranium is doing and @Namima too - sending love to both.

@Miscanthus - safe travel tomorrow and enjoy a wonderful holiday.

@Oops I’m not sure you will be doing much dancing tonight - marmalade sandwiches with Irish Stew.... might I gently persuade you to consider Irish soda bread as an alternative? Perhaps without marmalade? My dear buddy, I don’t want to see your disco moves compromised by dicky tummy?

I, myself, will be in pink spandex bodysuit, freshly permed hair and feather earrings. Just so you can picture me. Later, guys! ❤❤
View attachment 1300968
😂😂😂👏👏👏 I died!

Bon Vogage @Miscanthus please don’t forget us.

What will we do without her?😢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂👏👏👏 I died!

I knnnooowwwww! What will we do without her? I asked her what her plans are at the start of the thread but she didn’t answer me 😥😥😥😥

Anyhoooo, re the Depp v Heard trial you know I have been invested in - to sum up - the girl didn’t donate a cent to charity because pledge and donate mean exactly the same thing - who knew?

2A59989B-CDC7-4BD6-B02D-38020C669C03.jpeg

Plus - she is, of course, a better lawyer than all concerned, so it was vital to keep her attorney up to speed during closing speeches.

DF24BC77-1751-4F90-AC2C-DCB67D875E48.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi guys.
We are doing well, you would never say it was flooding here last week, the weather has been glorious this past week. My dad is ok, everyday is up or down or both. Monday he has his 2nd appointment with the grief counselor. My sisters and I will be be travelling to Canada at the end of June (via Dublin 🎉🎉🎉) and dad has now changed his mind and decided not to come with us. Too many memories 😪
Fortunately my eldest son will be staying with him for the time we are away and my nephews and nieces will visit him everyday. My dad really enjoys their company, so that is a massive relief. We feel sad for him being not coming but do not want to force him if he is not ready.
My youngest sister bought each of us sisters (6 of us) a four leaf clover charm with diamantes to wear as a remembrance to my mum (her mum was Irish) and it just happened that out trip is via Dublin. Serendipity I tell you ❤

@Miscanthus safe travels ❤

Yes! I also want to know how @Geranium is doing and @Namima too - sending love to both.

@Oops I’m not sure you will be doing much dancing tonight - marmalade sandwiches with Irish Stew.... might I gently persuade you to consider Irish soda bread as an alternative? Perhaps without marmalade? My dear buddy, I don’t want to see your disco moves compromised by dicky tummy?

I, myself, will be in pink spandex bodysuit, freshly permed hair and feather earrings. Just so you can picture me. Later, guys! ❤❤
View attachment 1300968
😅😅😅 loving the outfit

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi guys.
We are doing well, you would never say it was flooding here last week, the weather has been glorious this past week. My dad is ok, everyday is up or down or both. Monday he has his 2nd appointment with the grief counselor. My sisters and I will be be travelling to Canada at the end of June (via Dublin 🎉🎉🎉) and dad has now changed his mind and decided not to come with us. Too many memories 😪
Fortunately my eldest son will be staying with him for the time we are away and my nephews and nieces will visit him everyday. My dad really enjoys their company, so that is a massive relief. We feel sad for him being not coming but do not want to force him if he is not ready.
My youngest sister bought each of us sisters (6 of us) a four leaf clover charm with diamantes to wear as a remembrance to my mum (her mum was Irish) and it just happened that out trip is via Dublin. Serendipity I tell you ❤

😅😅😅 loving the outfit
Oh, wow - you are travelling to Canada via Dublin? Is it a connection flight or do you have a few hours to play with? I could come out to the airport 🎉🎉🎉. Imagine?

I envy you - I would love to visit Canada and I really hope you have a well-deserved break after all you have been through. I think it sounds like your dad is being stoic and doing all that is necessary to face his grief. Love to all of you as a family going through this pain and loss. Never easy and you are bound to have bad days. Your eldest sounds like a son to be proud of staying with his grandad. XX

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1300968
Thank you so much! I hope to have Internet and lots of time to Tattle ❤
You look fab! Don't trip up!

😂😂😂👏👏👏 I died!

Aww...never! I will be checking up on you 🤩

• Heart
I knnnooowwwww! What will we do without her? I asked her what her plans are at the start of the thread but she didn’t answer me 😥😥😥😥

Anyhoooo, re the Depp v Heard trial you know I have been invested in - to sum up - the girl didn’t donate a cent to charity because pledge and donate mean exactly the same thing - who knew?

View attachment 1301052

Plus - she is, of course, a better lawyer than all concerned, so it was vital to keep her attorney up to speed during closing speeches.

View attachment 1301055
I'm so sorry, I kept meaning to get back to you. I've just been crazy busy and very stressed.
I'm travelling to Turkey tomorrow (Sunday) for 10 nights...seven of which are the yoga holiday but due to flight times I will be there the night before and extended it two nights at the end.
I'm going with a friend I made at the yoga break last year. 😌

Hi guys.

😅😅😅 loving the outfit
Thank you! Great to hear you and your dad are OK and you are busy with travel plans. It will be lovely for your dad to have the company of youngsters. 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm so sorry, I kept meaning to get back to you. I've just been crazy busy and very stressed.
I'm travelling to Turkey tomorrow (Sunday) for 10 nights...seven of which are the yoga holiday but due to flight times I will be there the night before and extended it two nights at the end.
I'm going with a friend I made at the yoga break last year. 😌

Thank you! Great to hear you and your dad are OK and you are busy with travel plans. It will be lovely for your dad to have the company of youngsters. 🥰
Sounds fab - ❤ Have an amazing trip and enjoy a break from Elsie - we will miss you. Xxx

• Heart
Taps gently…on the side of the thread…

@Geranium are you in there dear? Xxx
Hi lovely friends,
I’m still here. It was my daughter’s birthday weekend. She and her dad went for a long walk on the Saturday, on the Sunday she went for a run, then they both came on a dog walk with us and a family meal in the evening. It was super awkward.
On the surface, nothing is different but the elephant in the room is the cancelled wedding.
Tomorrow they head off on a city break with another couple (the man would have been his best man) and my daughter really feels uncomfortable about going. This was booked after he’d decided he didn’t want the wedding to go ahead which is baffling to Us.
He has not started looking for other jobs.
My daughter is being so brave, and she has a wonderful group of supportive friends but she is basically confused as to what if anything is happening in their relationship.
The costs for the cancellation are going up and up.
My husband said the other day that this is sucking so much joy out of all our lives right now and he never usually lets stuff get to him.
I was looking at her last night, looking so bright and pretty, chatting about her job and being entertaining and thinking why is she in this situation? A clean break would have been kinder.
Sending you all love. Thanks for checking in on me xx
Xxx

• Heart
Hi lovely friends,
I’m still here. It was my daughter’s birthday weekend. She and her dad went for a long walk on the Saturday, on the Sunday she went for a run, then they both came on a dog walk with us and a family meal in the evening. It was super awkward.
On the surface, nothing is different but the elephant in the room is the cancelled wedding.
Tomorrow they head off on a city break with another couple (the man would have been his best man) and my daughter really feels uncomfortable about going. This was booked after he’d decided he didn’t want the wedding to go ahead which is baffling to Us.
My daughter is being so brave, and she has a wonderful group of supportive friends but she is basically confused as to what if anything is happening in their relationship.
My husband said the other day that this is sucking so much joy out of all our lives right now and he never usually lets stuff get to him.
I was looking at her last night, looking so bright and pretty, chatting about her job and being entertaining and thinking why is she in this situation? A clean break would have been kinder.
Xxx
Oh gosh! Not sure what to say. He seems a bit laissez faire - can you pass the cancellation fees on to him? I can well imagine just how awkward things must have felt. I know you like him...Walking on eggshells is never a pleasant experience...Elephants in rooms take up far too much space don’t they? It is good to hear from you xx

• Heart
Hi lovely friends,
Xxx
Good Monring 😉 all - itsa my birthday today. 🥂🎷🎉🍾🍹🍰🎊❤🥰🥰 Yay! Mrs Bonnet-Bennet has turned the grand old age of 21 - where have the years gone, my lovelies! Last year we celebrated @Oops lovely abode and - if I remember correctly - I woke up on the ferry with her bust from her mantlepiece in my structured bag along with various Fortnum &Mason goodies.

Now - back to @Geranium. Isn’t it your daughter’s birthday today too? I remember she shared my birthday! I read your post and, I have to say, this is death by a thousand cuts. A clean break is absolutely necessary and this bloke needs to stop now. And I mean now. He is pulling the strings - acting like Mr Nice Guy, when he is anything but.

A wedding cancellation is a big deal - we don’t resume business as usual... we don’t go on holidays as a last hurrah, no hard feelings, look at us.. NO. It’s a big deal and it spells out FINAL. So he needs to leave! I am miffed on your behalf - it’s unacceptable - easily known he isn’t paying for the costs given his attitude. Am livid for you, @Geranium, you have endless patience. Xxxx

• Heart
I thought you said on Saturday kitchen disco your birthday was Tuesday!!!!!!!! Aggggggghhhhhh!! !!!Noooooooooo!,I had it all planned for tomorrow! I even said today to watch this space tomorrow because something special was happening!!! !
Am I going mad?

Happy, happy birthday darling Mrs Bonnet Bennet!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🎧🎧🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹👒👒👒👒👒👒👒

Edit. Have just been back and checked, I am not going bonkers! It’s says Tuesday On Saturday Kitchen Disco.
Such fond memories of last year and you going back on the ferry with my bust in your structured bag! Ha! Such a hoot! Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I thought you said on Saturday kitchen disco your birthday was Tuesday!!!!!!!! Aggggggghhhhhh!! !!!Noooooooooo!,I had it all planned for tomorrow! I even said today to watch this space tomorrow because something special was happening!!! !
Am I going mad?

Happy, happy birthday darling Mrs Bonnet Bennet!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🎧🎧🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹👒👒👒👒👒👒👒

Edit. Have just been back and checked, I am not going bonkers! It’s says Tuesday On Saturday Kitchen Disco.
Such fond memories of last year and you going back on the ferry with my bust in your structured bag! Ha! Such a hoot! Xx
Oh noooooo, I’m so sorry , @Oops - I got cunfuddled - it was the outfit! Too tight .. my poor brain with the wig as well and then the music so loud - oh, dear me! Forgive me, dear friend! By the way, my daughters only had candles that were an 8 and a 1 so either I was 18 today or 81! ❤❤

Thank you, @Miscanthus and @Namima ❤ I had a lovely day - sending love to you all! xxxx

• Heart
Oh noooooo, I’m so sorry , @Oops - I got cunfuddled - it was the outfit! Too tight .. my poor brain with the wig as well and then the music so loud - oh, dear me! Forgive me, dear friend! By the way, my daughters only had candles that were an 8 and a 1 so either I was 18 today or 81! ❤❤

Thank you, @Miscanthus and @Namima ❤ I had a lovely day - sending love to you all! xxxx
I think I'd go with 18 as there are a lotof ageist people lurking in the undergrowth! 😍😂
So pleased you had a great day! ❤

• Heart
I think I'd go with 18 as there are a lotof ageist people lurking in the undergrowth! 😍😂
So pleased you had a great day! ❤
Ha, ha! I noticed that - I figure one is only a teen so even our Elsie must seem like a pensioner. Me? I’m like Grandma Kirby from Texas - haven’t aged a day in three years.... 😉😉 Enjoy your holiday 🥰🥰❤❤

• Heart
Ha, ha! I noticed that - I figure one is only a teen so even our Elsie must seem like a pensioner. Me? I’m like Grandma Kirby from Texas - haven’t aged a day in three years.... 😉😉 Enjoy your holiday 🥰🥰❤❤
🤣🤣🤣
Love the way they swan into a thread and don't read the room! 🙄
The youth of today! ☹

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.