Vignettes and Pets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Miscanthus - Can I just say how glorious it is to have you back and how you were missed?!❤🥰

Can I just give you the fondest hug, the biggest marmalade doorstop sandwich, the largest shamrock milkshake and a steamed bunting of dreams.. I could go on, Our Bendiness but just to say - Love Ya❤🥰🍹🕺🏼❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Miscanthus - Can I just say how glorious it is to have you back and how you were missed?!❤🥰

Can I just give you the fondest hug, the biggest marmalade doorstop sandwich, the largest shamrock milkshake and a steamed bunting of dreams.. I could go on, Our Bendiness but just to say - Love Ya❤🥰🍹🕺🏼❤❤❤
Thank you so much!!! 🥰🧘‍♀️🙏
I missed you all too! I was trying to keep up but it was difficult!
I also missed my garden and the Jubbly celebrations 😭
Bunting, hugs and marmalade sarnies are appreciated 🤩. Shamrock milkshake is an acquired taste 😉
I'm still on Turkish time but nearly up to date! Love ya too ❤ 💞💕💗💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today’s vid - The kindness of strangers..

😭😭😭😭:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: Just lovely Thank you xxx

What could be better?
There’s nothing it seems
Than a marmalade doorstep
And bunting that steams
A milkshake of shamrocks
A hug from a friend
A friend we’d defend
TIL the world had no end
1654945098195.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
😭😭😭😭:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: Just lovely Thank you xxx

What could be better?
There’s nothing it seems
Than a marmalade doorstep
And bunting that steams
A milkshake of shamrocks
A hug from a friend
A friend we’d defend
TIL the world had no end View attachment 1334927
Oh, I love this- I’m gonna screenshot this! This will be our anthem!

Anyhooo, are ye going to the disco tonight? I was the last straggler last Sat night - I left close to 3am.... kept eyes peeled at the door waiting for Johnny to turn up for the slow set and sweep me off my platforms but he never turned up 😞😥😔😢😭🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I plan to go in quietly by the back door tonight. My T.I is really playing up and no matter how hard I try I can’t put music up on my iPad. So all I can do is clap for everyone else’s choices. Tonight I am having Jack Daniels and coke, so you just know I will be singing far too enthusiastically for the comfort of others...

I am looking at another property at the moment which if I buy it will be minutes away from the Dublin Ferry! Don’t tell anyone yet and I will keep you posted. Not too far from Geranium either. So that means St Gary too...🤩🤐:whistle:

• Heart
Good evening lovely ladies ❤ Hope everyone is having a fab evening. Our dear @MissMidnight has asked me to pass on her regrets for not posting in a while, unfortunately she has had a bIt of a tough week and is in no state to post at the moment. She is, however, thinking of all of you, her dear friends on V & P and will be back as soon as possible. She will need our love and support.💓

• Heart
Yes I plan to go in quietly by the back door tonight. My T.I is really playing up and no matter how hard I try I can’t put music up on my iPad. So all I can do is clap for everyone else’s choices. Tonight I am having Jack Daniels and coke, so you just know I will be singing far too enthusiastically for the comfort of others...

I am looking at another property at the moment which if I buy it will be minutes away from the Dublin Ferry! Don’t tell anyone yet and I will keep you posted. Not too far from Geranium either. So that means St Gary too...🤩🤐:whistle:
Ooooh, you have exciting news! Good luck with your property search, @Oops! Get ye on that Dublin Ferry! I myself am drawn back to the disco thread like a duck to water each Saturday - just love the lyrics as much as the tunes ❤❤

Good evening lovely ladies ❤ Hope everyone is having a fab evening. Our dear @MissMidnight has asked me to pass on her regrets for not posting in a while, unfortunately she has had a bIt of a tough week and is in no state to post at the moment. She is, however, thinking of all of you, her dear friends on V & P and will be back as soon as possible. She will need our love and support.💓
Oh no - I was wondering if she was ok - she was liking posts but not responding - hope that she and Master M are both in good health? Sending a ton of love your way, @MissMidnight XX ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Oh no, that's not good. Thanks for letting us know. Please send my love. We are here for her. ❤

• Heart
I too have noticed she hasn’t been herself lately!

Behind you 100 per cent no matter what it is my darling. You are SO much loved ! I wish I could just pick the phone up to you! Sending shed loads of resilience, strength and fortitude. You know we are here for you. BIG LOVE xxx

FE07C6AD-015E-4947-93C1-69783DCD9CD1.jpeg

• Heart

Could I BE more excited?????

• Haha
Just popping in to say that since dear @Namima let us know - I have been thinking of you such a lot our darling @MissMidnight . Not sure how, but sensed something hasn’t been right for a little while. Anyway, I know you continue to read us so just letting you know you are thought of SOOOO fondly. Sending love across the ocean and across the many miles. 🥰😍😘

• Heart
💜Just popped in again to plump up all the cushions and open all the windows to let the nice fresh air in. I have put a few bottles of good white in the wine fridge and topped up the gin supplies. In addition, there is a chocolate cake from hell in the pantry. It’s under a glass dome so it looks even yummier. I have sprayed bergamot everywhere and oh…before I forget, there are lovely white dressing gowns hanging up, one has your name on it. So make yourself at home, I’m sure we’ll all be passing in and out as the weekend progresses…Here…use this footstool. There that’s better xxx💜

• Heart
💜Just popped in again to plump up all the cushions and open all the windows to let the nice fresh air in. I have put a few bottles of good white in the wine fridge and topped up the gin supplies. In addition, there is a chocolate cake from hell in the pantry. It’s under a glass dome so it looks even yummier. I have sprayed bergamot everywhere and oh…before I forget, there are lovely white dressing gowns hanging up, one has your name on it. So make yourself at home, I’m sure we’ll all be passing in and out as the weekend progresses…Here…use this footstool. There that’s better xxx💜
Always the kind and thoughtful hostess xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.