Vignettes and Pets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my heart breaks for your brother. Just you being by his side will give him great comfort. No words needed.
So much sadness in the world.
Thank you, @Namima. I hope you’re ok. I was thinking of your mum yesterday, Mother’s Day, and hoping that she is in a good place. I know you had bad news recently regarding her health and I hope you and your family are coping under the strain, Sending love. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey @Oops..., @Milking Keynes, @Miscanthus, @AmaliaLana and @Geranium.

I have some very sad news to share with you guys.

The gorgeous @Namima and I found each other on Facebook, via an unexpected mutual friend, over a year ago and we’ve been in constant contact since then, so I offered to deliver this news on her behalf.

As you might be aware, Namima’s mum has been extremely unwell recently … heartbreakingly, she passed away early yesterday afternoon. 💔

Understandably, Namima is absolutely distraught and overwhelmed with grief at the moment, so watching influencers on YouTube and contributing to their Tattle threads is the last thing on her mind.

If anyone feels like posting a message of condolence, sympathy or support, I promise I will make sure she gets it. xo

• Heart
Reactions: 7

The gorgeous @Namima and I found each other on Facebook, via an unexpected mutual friend, over a year ago and we’ve been in constant contact since then, so I offered to deliver this news on her behalf.

As you might be aware, Namima’s mum has been extremely unwell recently … heartbreakingly, she passed away early yesterday afternoon. 💔

Understandably, Namima is absolutely distraught and overcome with grief at the moment, so watching influencers on YouTube and contributing to their Tattle threads is the last thing on her mind.

If anyone feels like posting a message of condolence, sympathy or support, I promise I will make sure she gets it. xo
Oh No, I’m so, so sad. Thank you, @MissMidnight, wonderful friend, for letting us know on this precious thread. Please send my deepest condolences. She said, didn’t she, just so recently, why is the world so full of sadness and I knew she meant her beloved Mum. Thank you so much for telling us ❤🥰 and please, please, please encourage our friend, @Namima to pop in to this thread - me and @Geranium are always here. Tell her I love her very much. X

Oh my heart breaks for your brother. Just you being by his side will give him great comfort. No words needed.
So much sadness in the world.
Oh, dearest @Namima, my heart breaks for you, my friend. Sending love ❤ Please come on this thread when you are ready and tell us how you are. We care. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Understandably, Namima is absolutely distraught and overwhelmed with grief at the moment, so watching influencers on YouTube and contributing to their Tattle threads is the last thing on her mind.

Thank you for letting us know xx

@Namima I am so, so sad to hear your heartbreaking news. I’m sitting here just trying to think of something consoling to say and failing. But I do understand a little of how you must be feeling as I’ve been there.
So I’m sending you much love and hugs and if you need us we are here. We love you xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

I've just seen your message and my heart is breaking for @Namima
This is such sad news. Losing your mum is the hardest grief to bear. Please pass on my condolences and tell her I'm thinking of her ❤. Sending big hugs.

I'm so pleased you are in touch with her irl @MissMidnight and can be a friend and support to her.

• Heart
I get so emotional when I hear of the death of a parent. My dad got a headache one morning and we brought him to hospital and he was dead by 4pm. We couldn’t believe it. I had left to go home to get his bridge machine and crossword puzzles and the next thing you know, we are going home with his things in a bag. Stunned.

You never really get to grieve the parent that dies, properly, because you’re trying to support the one who’s left. My poor mother was in a very fragile state, but soon after, she went for a walk alone on the coast road. Some gang of teens threw eggs out of the side window of their car and hit her bang on the chest. She had to walk home covered in egg and her chest was bruised. Imagine? So random - I’ve never heard of it happening before or since.

Anyway, she had to get used to living alone which she had never done before, having married at 23, straight from home and being with my dad ever since. It was so, so hard watching her struggle. The only way you can help is with the practical stuff like utility bills and the like, to make things easier.

When you lose the second parent, I think that’s when you grieve for both. Anyway, it’s the saddest thing. Sending love to you all. Thanks for friendship and listening. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Dearest Namima

I am soooo sorry you are having to go through this grief. Its a hard one to endure and my heart goes out to you. The brevity of existence is never more poignant than when we lose our mother. Everything shifts at this time doesn’t it? If it helps to hear ’I really feel for you” then know that I do. In fact our little band will all be saying and feeling the same thing on your behalf. This is for sure. You have at your disposal the wisdom and compassion of our lovely group and I hope it will help sustain you. Sending massive amounts of love my darling. Xxxx

Thanks so much to @MissMidnight for letting us know. I know Namima will come back to us in the fullness of time. What a truly wonderful friend you are. I wish I had a facebook thingy so we could be in touch. In fact I really have thought SO many times how wonderful it would be if ‘our special lot’ could be in touch in RL. There must be a way we can pull this off. I thought of going to Dublin, Hampshire, Melbourne, Warrington, Germany or indeed SA...and knocking on every door until I found you all. In fact I may still do that...💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

• Heart
I get so emotional when I hear of the death of a parent. My dad got a headache one morning and we brought him to hospital and he was dead by 4pm. We couldn’t believe it. I had left to go home to get his bridge machine and crossword puzzles and the next thing you know, we are going home with his things in a bag. Stunned.

You never really get to grieve the parent that dies, properly, because you’re trying to support the one who’s left. My poor mother was in a very fragile state, but soon after, she went for a walk alone on the coast road. Some gang of teens threw eggs out of the side window of their car and hit her bang on the chest. She had to walk home covered in egg and her chest was bruised. Imagine? So random - I’ve never heard of it happening before or since.

Anyway, she had to get used to living alone which she had never done before, having married at 23, straight from home and being with my dad ever since. It was so, so hard watching her struggle. The only way you can help is with the practical stuff like utility bills and the like, to make things easier.

When you lose the second parent, I think that’s when you grieve for both. Anyway, it’s the saddest thing. Sending love to you all. Thanks for friendship and listening. ❤
I think of how devastated your dear mother would have been when this happened to her. You could swing for the swines who did that to her! Its just sooooo angry making! 😡😡😡 Unconscionable...

I too want to say a massive thank you for our friendship. It’s meant so much over the last 2 years. TRULY xxx💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Your story makes me cry. So sorry that happened.
It's a very sad day. Last night I was chatting with a friend whose sister died recently aged 51; I went to the gym and an instructor said her friend committed suicide the other day; I met someone grieving her father who died last month....
My heart goes out to them.

• Sad
@Oops... if I ever opened my door and found you there I would be beyond happy. I wish so much we could all meet in person 😍
We could walk the hills of Frodsham together until we met Gary Barlow.
Reading your moving posts in support and with empathy for our dear @Namima i am reminded about how grief is the price we pay for loving deeply. Without the love there would not be the pain of loss but none of the joy either. I lost my mum 32 years ago and miss her every day, but I remember the love and the happy times and it was worth the grief.

• Heart

I had to link this - I’ve actually never linked any music before on Tattle but this is a beautiful composition by Benny and Bjorn from Abba - the final song on their amazing album, Voyage. This song was written well before the invasion of Ukraine but is so profoundly relevant. This performance was for a fund raising concert for Ukraine and, most touchingly, all the soloists, bar Benny on piano and the harpist - are all from Kyiv.

• Heart
I don't know if any of you have Netflix or what your tastes in tv are but I am watching The Bold Type. It's about three young women who work at a magazine and are very close friends. It's quite feel good and light but it deals with issues we all face.

• Heart
Just coming here today to leave dearest Namima another message...

I have been thinking about you a great deal and revisiting some of your posts over the last months. I know how you have been going through it from the time we were worried about you being within earshot of bullets, to the monkeys in your garden which I failed miserably to manifest over here, to the concerns you were facing within your family. Throughout all of it your posts have uplifted us all and your super-sleuthing photos are hilariously funny.

These are really awful times where little makes sense. I just wanted you too know that we are thinking of you and praying all will be well in the fullness of time. You are much missed and cared for xxx

• Heart

I was worried about @Namima when I realised she hadn t posted for a few days on the other thread. Please can you send her my message too?

Dear Namima, I am so sorry to hear the very sad news, life can be almost unbearable at times. Please know that you are loved and we are here to help you whenever you need it. Take as much time as you need, we ll be here for you.

Sending much love and light your way X

• Heart
Hi, you beautiful humans.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have passed every single message you’ve posted on to @Namima and she really does appreciate all the genuine love and support you have sent her way.

She is thinking about coming back to this thread some time tomorrow, but I’m not sure she’s ready for any Elsie related discussion just yet. ♥

• Heart
Hi, you beautiful humans.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have passed every single message you’ve posted on to @Namima and she really does appreciate all the genuine love and support you have sent her way.

She is thinking about coming back to this thread some time tomorrow, but I’m not sure she’s ready for any Elsie related discussion just yet. ♥
That's great news. ❤
I was going to say we are thinking of her on my Elsie thread round up (with blue orchid)...please advise if not appropriate.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.