Vignettes and Pets #3 Friends Reunited

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hand Made Reticules - Market Price - ‘Aye ‘Aye and Hear ye!!

Roll up - Roll Up - ten reticules for a shilling! Mange Tout and all the way from Paree! Rodney - Let the ladies see the reticules bonne homme et pouvez restez des yeux upon these beauties! Depechez Vous, Femmes, et achetez tres vites, mes bonbons, avant they sell out, innit?

Don’t say your fave market seller don’t look after you et c’est la vie. One Day Only at rock bottom prices - Buy Now or lose out pour eternité! Chablis et Bonne Nuit, Del-Garcon at yer service, Ma’am.

Pince-Nez dropping at next Wednesday’s Market.... No earpiece required.. miraculous invention - ten for a farthing!

FC425100-5D22-476F-B922-95F9B5BE8426.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hellooooooooo! Are you in there Dears? 🕵️‍♀️👩‍💻👩‍🔬💃.
Just hopped on to show you my flippers of choice for today...

587A17F9-F3F0-419B-993B-B0974162066D.jpeg

• Haha
You are a very good photographer! Wow! Seriously impressed 👏👏👏. I went there once and had to get in a land rover for the journey back up the hill. It’s where they made the Hovis ads isn’t it? Or am I thinking of somewhere entirely else? It’s me age you know…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You are a very good photographer! Wow! Seriously impressed 👏👏👏. I went there once and had to get in a land rover for the journey back up the hill. It’s where they made the Hovis ads isn’t it? Or am I thinking of somewhere entirely else? It’s me age you know…
Thank you 😍! My father and grandfather were keen photographers and my mother had an excellent eye (but just pointed out views to my father, who then took the picture).
No, not where the Hovis ad was filmed....goes off to Google....it was Shaftesbury in Dorset. I should have known as I've been there! Must be me age!

• Haha
Have realised the steep village I went to and had to come back up the hill in a Landrover was of course Clovelly - in Devon. Nowhere near Mousehole in Cornwall...Do we have a shakes head in disbelief at own daftness emoji? Je suis une thicko…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have realised the steep village I went to and had to come back up the hill in a Landrover was of course Clovelly - in Devon. Nowhere near Mousehole in Cornwall...Do we have a shakes head in disbelief at own daftness emoji? Je suis une thicko…
I nearly mentioned Clovelly but it's not the Hovis ad location....🤪

• Haha
I nearly mentioned Clovelly but it's not the Hovis ad location....🤪
Yep! It gets worse because that’s in Shaftesbury and I haven’t ever been there - werrrrllll if I have I don’t frocking remember...🤕
1682496504968.png

---
I reckon I’ve inhaled something and it’s eaten my brain away…I don’t even remember if I fed Teddy this morning…
---
I might need a Probation Officer soon…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yep! It gets worse because that’s in Shaftesbury and I haven’t ever been there - werrrrllll if I have I don’t frocking remember...🤕View attachment 2128328
---
I reckon I’ve inhaled something and it’s eaten my brain away…I don’t even remember if I fed Teddy this morning…
---
What’s happened to you? It seems you’re getting you’re getting your Stottie Cakes mixed up with your Dorset Knobs and your Kentish Huffkins, Madam. Have a Crumpet and a lie-down - you’ll be right as rain. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Yep! It gets worse because that’s in Shaftesbury and I haven’t ever been there - werrrrllll if I have I don’t frocking remember...🤕View attachment 2128328
---
---
Are you sure it was Clovelly where you came up the hill in a Landrover? There are no vehicles allowed on the cobbles.......

Please lie down in a dark room with a Drop Cloth over your face. I'm sure you will be back to normal soon! 😍

• Haha
Are you sure it was Clovelly where you came up the hill in a Landrover? There are no vehicles allowed on the cobbles.......

Please lie down in a dark room with a Drop Cloth over your face. I'm sure you will be back to normal soon! 😍
Deffo Clovelly but I don’t think they actually drove up the hill to get back to the starting point. There were donkeys there too but that was just too biblical…

Getting my dropcloth anyway - it’ll do me good🤕
---
What’s happened to you? It seems you’re getting you’re getting your Stottie Cakes mixed up with your Dorset Knobs and your Kentish Huffkins, Madam. Have a Crumpet and a lie-down - you’ll be right as rain. ❤
Madam! I am no crumpet strumpet! I shall dine on drop cloth moth as usual thank you so much…🦋🪰

• Haha
Deffo Clovelly but I don’t think they actually drove up the hill to get back to the starting point. There were donkeys there too but that was just too biblical…

Getting my dropcloth anyway - it’ll do me good🤕
---

Madam! I am no crumpet strumpet! I shall dine on drop cloth moth as usual thank you so much…🦋🪰
Feel better....There are definitely donkeys!

• Haha

My dad used to sing this song to me when I was little! I just love these cows…😁

• Haha
  • Heart

My dad used to sing this song to me when I was little! I just love these cows…😁
Oh, stop - that is adorable! Imagine such a thing? If this Hell Cat Streisand tried that - there’d be a mass exodus of cows to the next farm. Wonderful stuff - love it ❤❤

• Heart
Oh, stop - that is adorable! Imagine such a thing? If this Hell Cat Streisand tried that - there’d be a mass exodus of cows to the next farm. Wonderful stuff - love it ❤❤
Nooo, they would line up, beg for an encore and clap their hooves at the end and moo in the choruses

Blue Mooooooooooon
Moooooonage Daydream
Moooooooooove over darling
Walking on the Mooooon

• Haha
The two videos I wanted to put up for you to watch will not migrate here! Typical! You can watch them however on YT.

The first one is Dame Patricia Routledge singing I Want To Sing In Opera - this is absolutely hilarious and BEAUTIFULLY performed…

The other is her speech when she received her honorary degree at the University of Chester. We have mentioned Seamus Heaney and indeed Robert Frost here some time ago and it was no surprise to hear she too is a massive fan of both…💜

I have been OD‘ing on amazing performances since my lovely friend died recently and I have been teaching myself opearatic arias. I now do a good line in Ombra Mai Fu… if anyone wants to book me. I can still just about remember Hamlet’s Soliloquy too…🤕😴

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.