Vignettes and Pets #3 Friends Reunited

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶 I’ll be there for you!🎶

Yes, thank you for shiny new thread Miss Canthus! 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not wishing to bring the mood down, but I have been thinking a GREAT deal of Masha Amini and just wanted to stand in solidarity with our sisters in Iran. It’s just too awful living under that level of oppression as a woman. We have much to be grateful for. 🕯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Not wishing to bring the mood down, but I have been thinking a GREAT deal of Masha Amini and just wanted to stand in solidarity with our sisters in Iran. It’s just too awful living under that level of oppression as a woman. We have much to be grateful for. 🕯
So true, we have so much to be grateful for. Morality Police - what a horrifying thought. It’s like being executed for not wearing a Covid face mask except that a mask has a health risk whereas a Hijab has not. The brave protesters - let’s pray they are able to bring some positive change.

• Heart
Happy Halloween, folks! The fireworks are mighty right now. Poor Gem-Gem 💥💥 The little ones are calling in now for treats so I have a big basket of chocolate coins. Have a good night, everyone ❤

FDEBD873-0732-47BB-AE50-0B77079932A3.jpeg

• Heart
There were no fireworks here thank goodness! I hope poor Gem was ok! Next is Bonfire Night! I actually hate it for Teddy...If it was up to me I would do away with wretched fireworks completely. I made Teddy a little den with blankets etc on the sofa last year and we both crawled in and had nice chats about Eastern Philosophy...🦉🦉

• Heart
There were no fireworks here thank goodness! I hope poor Gem was ok! Next is Bonfire Night! I actually hate it for Teddy...If it was up to me I would do away with wretched fireworks completely. I made Teddy a little den with blankets etc on the sofa last year and we both crawled in and had nice chats about Eastern Philosophy...🦉🦉
Good Morning! We might join you and TB in your little den next year, please.

Poor thing - I couldn’t get the valium into her because she wouldn’t eat or drink. She ran around, loudly panting, eyes bulging, in a state of terror from 5pm until the heavens opened and it bucketed down at just after 10pm which made the fireworks cease for a good hour. When the rain stopped, I left the door open for her to go outside and left it open and walked away so she knew it wouldn’t be shut on her and she finally managed to go out and do her biz before the fireworks started again. I might be reading too much into her intellect but it seemed to me that she was calmer once she realised her garden remained the same - like her domain hadn’t been destroyed. I dried her off and brought her up to bed with us and a covered hot water bottle and the poor, exhausted, wreck of a dog eventually slept.

I really wish they could advertise the trauma to some dogs every year. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just traumatising hearing about her distress, poor, poor little one 😢😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Just traumatising hearing about her distress, poor, poor little one 😢😢😢
Getting some TLC today - hope you ok, TB. Make room in the den next year with plenty of blankets. I’ll bring you mackerel and I’ll read up on Eastern Pilosophy. ❤🐶🥰

DE46856C-0FA7-4D85-9AED-BB087AFBD928.jpeg

• Heart
No fireworks here but shooting all weekend. Lidl isn't the only one living on a 'shooting ground'! 🥴

• Sad
My Roo is completely unbothered by fireworks. We still go for our evening walks and he doesn’t turn a hair (and this is a dog who is scared of snails…)
Miss G is terrified though. We have to keep her in for so many days around bonfire night and she misses her evening prowl sessions !

• Heart
Well it’s official! I’m ready for the knacker‘s yard! Yesterday I got my leg caught up in my duvet and have managed to pull a muscle in my back. I can’t walk, bend or refresh Teddy’s water bowl. Not breathing was bad enough - now I can’t breathe in agony. SUCH FUN! I am OD‘ing ☹🤦‍♀️😵💫on Voltarol as we speak.

• Sad
  • Wow
Well it’s official! I’m ready for the knacker‘s yard! Yesterday I got my leg caught up in my duvet and have managed to pull a muscle in my back. I can’t walk, bend or refresh Teddy’s water bowl. Not breathing was bad enough - now I can’t breathe in agony. SUCH FUN! I am OD‘ing ☹🤦‍♀️😵💫on Voltarol as we speak.
Nooooo! Oh, @Oops that is dreadful... you need to get the doc to visit and perhaps give you an injection. OMG. I have had spine issues and it’s literal agony. I think ring the doctor and tell him to ring in a prescription to the chemist and have a neighbour or your housekeeper or even a courier if you’re on your own go get it for you. You need diazepan, difene and solpedeine I imagine (not solpodol - awful on the tummy). That’s what they prescribed for me. The muscle relaxant combined with the painkiller is a godsend. Sending you lots and lots of love - please let us know how you get on ☹🙁❤🥰❤

@MissMidnight can advise you better than me but that’s my experience. You poor thing and TB too. 💔💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh no! Hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.