Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a dick. On her recent video "sorry I'm a bit... chilled" she knows she's not meant to be smoking weed. Why the duck admit it on a video? She gives zero shits about getting those boys back

Reactions: 3
The older boy dosent want to go back. so she probably wont ever get him back.

Reactions: 2
I hope she walked to the shop?? Clanking her key about I don't feel she did. Stupid girl

saw her story the other day at the beach and im sure her eldest was talking in the back ground definitely a very young boy voice with his accent.
shell be allowed to see him, but its been said he wont come home. not sure about her youngest as personally i think thats who she abused/ neglected the most

Reactions: 1
but honestly i think she should never get them back. and thats been close to 2 years now, so chances of them coming back now are extremely slim

Lasted two shifts before she needs to call in sick because she thought it was a good idea to get pissed before work. What a surprise 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a disgrace.
Those boys are better off without her and she knows that. I don’t know why she’s keeping up the pretence of anything else.

Reactions: 1
Everyones saying they can hear a kids voice 🫣 If she has them I don't think she should be on social media at all
These people are deluded. She literally said in the comments it was her neighbours outside but still these minions insist on being dumb and playing stupid.

• Haha