Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just goes to show vicrose is all talk.. loves dishing it out but can’t take it back. She’s an embarrassment and I genuinely don’t get how people stick up for her. She’ll be doing a sob story soon 🙄

Reactions: 7
I can’t quite believe my eyes and ears every time I open the bleeping app - do people actually live these lives? It’s insane behaviour. I’m glad I’m a boring normal bastard

Reactions: 20
The fact this app is free 😂 bleeping hell. Who needs a TV licence with the shitshow that is TikTok.

Vicrose is a pussy, pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Police asked her who she was, got her out the car and handcuffed her straight away. Erm that’s not how it’s supposed to go 🤔
---
Ffs I only went to watch cinders TikTok of what Vic actually said.. came back and I heard her say she’s in cuffs and was like 😳😳😳😳 hold my drink wtf happened 😫🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Vic maybe in future if you want to run your mouth make sure you’re big enough to take the consequences instead of getting people lifted. What an absolute wet wipe she is. And I’m amazed that any women still support her. She said “some women deserve it” about DV.. seriously? That woman deserves a smack in the face from a double decker bus.

Reactions: 10
Wow that was funny when she got arrested. Probably got a public order charge for the shouting and booting the door.
DG was quick to end the duel when the heat was hot . Didn't want his face on all the screen recordings if it kicked off 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why is she looking after other kids when she's had hers taken off her didn't think. That was aloud. She's vile she needs to come off the app.

Reactions: 7
This situation won’t look good to the social. What a complete waste of a ‘fresh start’ if you’re going to carry on like that and bring the drama to your new house

Reactions: 2
Why has vic moved in with no flooring, it wasn’t that long ago she was bragging about making 5k a week on TT.. sooo where’s all the money gone? Because it’s not been spent on her kids anyways.

Reactions: 5
Also what’s she done with all that money she got of go fund me what a prick
She had carpet in her old house I would of took that as temporary nob she is 😂
---
Why has vic moved in with no flooring, it wasn’t that long ago she was bragging about making 5k a week on TT.. sooo where’s all the money gone? Because it’s not been spent on her kids anyways.
God knows would of took the old carpet for now cus she gunna get ill 😐😂
---
I only heard one address from what I could find is that her new address if it is that's terrible 🙁

Last edited:
Reactions: 2