Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s blatantly travelled back to Essex from her house in Newcastle over the weekend - is this allowed? Unbelievable!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No it’s not allowed,she needs reporting. We’re still in this mess because of bell ends like her who think they’re above the law.
Boils my piss!!

Reactions: 9
Not supposed to travel between 2nd homes. Should be staying at her primary residence, so she’d probably argue that Essex is her primary residence but couldn’t return until she was out of isolation...

Reactions: 4
So she is trying to shame her boyfriend into proposing by posting wedding venues and asking her followers which one is the best? She obviously hasn’t learned from her previous engagement! She reeks of desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she always was. Like the school bully. Demanding newcomers "prove themselves" to her and excluding them from the group. Nasty piece of work.
She was such a bellend convincing herself she was a cut above the rest. Ok love you could construct a sentence I’ll give you that but your knickers kept your ankles warmer than your fanny so you weren’t much different from any of the other girls and when you giggled away at Ricci’s cringeworthy advances you made an absolute mockery of yourself. All the classiness of a reused tampon 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she is trying to shame her boyfriend into proposing by posting wedding venues and asking her followers which one is the best? She obviously hasn’t learned from her previous engagement! She reeks of desperation.
I predict an "accidental" pregnancy in the next few months.She clearly wants to lock Air can down.God help the little fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lockdown has led me to rewatching some utter trash TV and I have binge watched Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach. She was a complete cow and so unbelievably mean. I was actually concerned for some of the other girls' mental health. I don't know who she thinks she is. She is probably the only reality star (if you like) I have such a dislike for. Very very spiteful.

Reactions: 12
Lockdown has led me to rewatching some utter trash TV and I have binge watched Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach. She was a complete cow and so unbelievably mean. I was actually concerned for some of the other girls' mental health. I don't know who she thinks she is. She is probably the only reality star (if you like) I have such a dislike for. Very very spiteful.
Oooooo I forgot about ex on the beach.... I’ll be watching that after I’ve finished Geordie shore.

I’m on S2 and Rebecca just came in... Vicky looked SOO jealous from the minute Rebecca walked in. Horrible personality trait! I think she is insecure. I forgot how mean Vicky was to everyone. James didn’t like her at all 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Her ex is doing very well for himself....I bet she’s livid, there’s Aircan riding her coat tails and her peddling 10 cal jelly to make a living...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
John Noble. I was on same flight as him once he’s very tall and quite attractive not my type but I’d take him over aircan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
John Noble. I was on same flight as him once he’s very tall and quite attractive not my type but I’d take him over aircan
Haha!! He looks a bit scum baggy I think. Also a bit like a Ken doll. #botox

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just watched the episode where she spat at Jay 😖😖😖😖😖 awful
The spitting was awful, but so was jay!

She was such a bellend convincing herself she was a cut above the rest. Ok love you could construct a sentence I’ll give you that but your knickers kept your ankles warmer than your fanny so you weren’t much different from any of the other girls and when you giggled away at Ricci’s cringeworthy advances you made an absolute mockery of yourself. All the classiness of a reused tampon 🤮
I just watched series 1 where’s she’s slating Holly for cheating on her boyfriend and how disrespectful it is.. sorry Vicky did you end up shagging 2 guys within days? Yep

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.