Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the quiz campaign? She looks unfortunately huge in the video? Quickly flashes over a lot of the outfits, which were less than flattering, a little like a pig stuffed into a sausage

Reactions: 8
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the quiz campaign? She looks unfortunately huge in the video? Quickly flashes over a lot of the outfits, which were less than flattering, a little like a pig stuffed into a sausage
Oh god yes. Not shaming her for her body but cheap shiny pleather fabric is really not her friend. One of the tops is so obviously pinned and straining over her cleavage it doesn’t bode well for the general fit and wearability

Reactions: 3
Oh god yes. Not shaming her for her body but cheap shiny pleather fabric is really not her friend. One of the tops is so obviously pinned and straining over her cleavage it doesn’t bode well for the general fit and wearability
Definitely, felt bad for her, the photoshopped stills look good, but the videos are exposing the truth. No wonder she’s instagramming about breaking down with a life coach, it must be awful to feel like you’re living a lie, especially with all the weight watchers sponsorship etc

Reactions: 6
Definitely, felt bad for her, the photoshopped stills look good, but the videos are exposing the truth. No wonder she’s instagramming about breaking down with a life coach, it must be awful to feel like you’re living a lie, especially with all the weight watchers sponsorship etc
Yeah she’s kind of backed herself into a corner and doesn’t seem to know if she’s ‘be kind’ or ‘body positive’ or ‘weight watchers’ or ‘relatable lass’. None of it really rings true..

Reactions: 7
She does look really different in the video! I don't know what it must be like to have all that pressure to maintain a certain weight for the 'gram, f that!

Reactions: 6
When people mention Vicky all I see is the bully who went after Holly, Becca and Marnie. Spat at Jay. Cheated with Ricci. Belittled the other girls in the house and thought it was OK just because she has a degree. Arrested for assault. The list is endless. No matter how hard vicky and her pr team tries to make out she's this girl next door image she will always be a vile bully in my eyes.

Reactions: 25
The quiz ad was a bit cringe. Quick glance of the outfit, “I’m relatable” laugh face, next outfit- repeat. I don’t have much sympathy for her. She’s dug her own grave - photoshopped herself to tit for the gram to a point where she’s unrecognisable in real life? That’s not body positivity. It’s toxic positivity.

Reactions: 11
I like Quiz as it’s cheap, trendy and fast fashion plus the stuff washes relatively ok but using her has put me off the brand. Not a fan of Sam Faiers their previous brand ambassador but at least she isn’t a gurning roughian and scrubs up well. That post with the checked slip and miniskirt looks weird and awkward- why does nobody use trained models anymore? Real models know how to stand and show off the brand’s clothes- they don’t necessarily have to be skinny models either but anyone who is a catalogue model/trained pro. The pic with the pleather pants looks awful too as you can tell on the video bit the pants are all crumpled and probably look unflattering on her (pants are prob cheap as well and would even look shite on a size 6) and on the actual photo you can barely see them as she is in long boots and there is a snow effect on the pic to take the focus away from a potential pleather camel’s hoof

Reactions: 2
The quiz ad was a bit cringe. Quick glance of the outfit, “I’m relatable” laugh face, next outfit- repeat. I don’t have much sympathy for her. She’s dug her own grave - photoshopped herself to tit for the gram to a point where she’s unrecognisable in real life? That’s not body positivity. It’s toxic positivity.
It’s the same laugh that she does in all her podcasts and Instagram stories, that and the hair tuck behind the ear, both grating in a way I didn’t know was possible! Can’t believe they actually kept the laugh in as background noise on the advert!

Reactions: 7
I just watched the Quiz video (on mute) and I can't get over 1) how uncomfortable she looks throughout and 2) how far from her normal style her 'edit' is.

She'll literally advertise anything, even if it makes her feel (and look) shite.

Reactions: 9
She’s just claimed to be a ‘foodie’ on her stories. Babe that doesn’t just mean someone who eats tons of food 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.