Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That toe is seriously the most disgusting thing I've seen.
Her muggy ad face selling black tower wine to full on frontal toe fuckery in the next picture.
When your social media highlights are a gammy toe and some vile cooking wine you really need to have a word with yourself

Reactions: 7
Who the duck would post that. Literally writes warning graphic content on the bloody picture, atleast give us a proper warning ffs

Reactions: 3
I read an interview with her in New magazine last week, she was saying something along the lines of how Ercan wasn’t built for reality tv and he’s been trying to find his niche and is now training as a personal trainer and hopefully does well with it etc. Soooo what’s he been doing to earn a living this full time then?? So embarrassing that he’s just poncing off her.
Wasn't he on TOWIE? So how is he not built for reality TV? Why was he on her show then?

Reactions: 1
That toe... 🤢 Looks like a proper fungal infection that has been festering under her shellac/gel pedi for weeks or even months. How do you not notice that? And why would you decide to show that to the whole world?!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her any more but I went to have a look (regretted it immediately) it was worse than I thought. Ugh

Reactions: 2
It feels like their birthdays and accompanying gifted and tagged acres of beige food go on ALL YEAR 😳

Read the room you twit. A lot of people are currently wondering how they’re going to feed their family for the foreseeable

Reactions: 6
Yet again, the free food and cakes for her birthday (which isn’t for another week) - disgusting! Air (can) Head obviously in with these company’s now too

Reactions: 5
Yet again, the free food and cakes for her birthday (which isn’t for another week) - disgusting! Air (can) Head obviously in with these company’s now too
I’m pretty sure she told him what she wanted, then pretended it was all his idea for the ‘gram 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why do they pronounce his name wrong anyway- in Turkish (Ercan is of Turkish Cypriot descent) a c is pronounced j so it’s not air can but er jan! Don’t laugh at me tattlers but I fancy him, him and Kem Cetinay are my embarrassing crushes as they remind me of flirty holiday barmen 😂😂
She’s an annoying moon faced gurner though. Is she only famous for gurning or what?! And what is that Sheesh restaurant she and a lot of the other reality harlots are always namedropping? Food looks unappetising! Has it taken over from Sugar Hut?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will literally advertise anything. On todays stories there's the 10 cal jelly Post with her baby niece and then on the next post it's cakes. I mean, come on Vicky.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She will literally advertise anything. On todays stories there's the 10 cal jelly Post with her baby niece and then on the next post it's cakes. I mean, come on Vicky.
That just completely grossed me out. Don’t use a baby who has literally no say in being used in advertising to promote diet culture. I hate influencers using babies and children to line their own pockets. It’s gross.

Reactions: 8
Well iv found my way here because iv been rewatching old geordie shores and I was gob snacked at the way she treat that new girl becca in series 2 who had done nothing wrong, one word, bully

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.