Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very telling that she writes all those pure cringe essays on insta about how wonderful he is/their amazing relationship and he... doesn’t

Reactions: 9
Is it wrong that I quite liked her insta post (with the big hair) this morning?!

Reactions: 2
Oh absolutely. I actually think he will propose soon,lock her down in order to sustain his lifestyle.He is a 37 year old failed reality star,he is not going to do any better and he knows it.
He isn’t 37 that was a misprint he’s younger than her. I just scream everytime I think if they got married she’s be Vicky Ramadan 😂😂😂 she forgets Geordie shore is there for all to see

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He isn’t 37 that was a misprint he’s younger than her. I just scream everytime I think if they got married she’s be Vicky Ramadan 😂😂😂 she forgets Geordie shore is there for all to see
I thought this exact thing the other day Vicky Ramadan😂😂😂 I'm VIP bleeping vicky

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She bleeping isn’t. Watch the old Geordie shores 😂
😂😂 Oh I have, been watching from the start🙈😂 we all have guilty pleasures right😂 I remember her squaring up to Jay and demanding he get her a taxi?

Reactions: 1
I watched GS from the start during lockdown & she is so aggressive, nasty & controlling. She created a negative atmosphere while the other girls were light hearted & fun. She completely looked down her nose at them & when she was leaving she was devastated about how she couldn't be there to guide them through their lives. What the hell?! She got drunk, had sex & fights on tv just the same as everyone else. Her voice changed dramatically to a baby voice when she tried to get her way. You can see the point where she tries to morph into Charlotte Crosby, must've realised she was the favourite then.

The continuous awful non comedic jokes & punch line timings to the camera became uncomfortable to watch.
I don't remember her being as bad when I watched this years ago..oh how I've grown 😂

Edit: was she crying in the jungle about what mtv done to her? She was up there as a worst offender with how she behaved towards people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I watched GS from the start during lockdown & she is so aggressive, nasty & controlling. She created a negative atmosphere while the other girls were light hearted & fun. She completely looked down her nose at them & when she was leaving she was devastated about how she couldn't be there to guide them through their lives. What the hell?! She got drunk, had sex & fights on tv just the same as everyone else. Her voice changed dramatically to a baby voice when she tried to get her way. You can see the point where she tries to morph into Charlotte Crosby, must've realised she was the favourite then.

The continuous awful non comedic jokes & punch line timings to the camera became uncomfortable to watch.
I don't remember her being as bad when I watched this years ago..oh how I've grown 😂

Edit: was she crying in the jungle about what mtv done to her? She was up there as a worst offender with how she behaved towards people.
100% agree. She forgets that’s out there for people to see

Reactions: 7
She was really horrible to Holly aswell if I remember rightly, funny how they all still speak to each other apart from her.

Reactions: 10
So if Air Can isn't actually 37,how old is he?.Anyone know?.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Air can😂😂😂 that's brilliant. And who said he was 37?? Hahaha I know he's not I think he's what late 20s?? but he kinda does look like a short old man🤔😂😂

She's clinging onto stardom (how is this thread in celebs not instagrammers) and her bf is there just for the ride she has the audacity to share that elderly man in the empty asile yet she's gifted free food pretty much daily

Reactions: 15
I read an interview with her in New magazine last week, she was saying something along the lines of how Ercan wasn’t built for reality tv and he’s been trying to find his niche and is now training as a personal trainer and hopefully does well with it etc. Soooo what’s he been doing to earn a living this full time then?? So embarrassing that he’s just poncing off her.

That toe is seriously the most disgusting thing I've seen.
Her muggy ad face selling black tower wine to full on frontal toe fuckery in the next picture.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.